The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

3DS launch date

+4
boy from asension
Cindergh
[DX] Dracario
Clover
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy 3DS launch date Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:04 pm

Anonymous

There a really good chance of the Nintendo 3DS coming out this holiday season and NOT next spring. There two ideas supporting this theory.
1: Nintendo normally announces a new hand held in the fall and releases it in the spring, now it seems backwards
2: There going to reveal the system at E3 in america, and they never make us wait long for stuff like that.

For those of you who wanna BASH the system saying it only has minor upgrades...well your wrong. Very wrong. I will say this again, the Nintendo DSi XL was NOT supposed to be a new game system, for those of you who are mad nintendo released that, it was released for players to have another option at what they want. If anything those of you who bashed the XL should be thanking nintendo. It makes me mad when people bash on somthing thats perfectly fine.
It's got a completly new Design
full 3D without the need of glasses
Rumored Tilt control ( This hasnt been confirmed but im including it anyway)
and im pretty sure it will be able to download for the DSi shop and everything and we already knows its ganna be backwards compatible with DS games.

I cant wait to buy this system =)
You can prolly expect it late fall/winter. ( of course it will prolly come out in japan late summer / early fall)

anyway yuup

2happy Re: 3DS launch date Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Yeah, I'm definitely curious about this one.

I'll probably wait until it gets released, then wait until they do their traditional 'mini upgrade' of the system and get that one ^^

http://www.sweetcharm.net

3happy Re: 3DS launch date Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:28 pm

[DX] Dracario

[DX] Dracario
Admin
Admin

I am really interested in this system and will probably purchase it when I have the funds.

https://clover.forumotion.com/member-clubs-f33/guild-the-order-of

4happy Re: 3DS launch date Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:17 am

Cindergh

Cindergh
Archer
Archer

hrmmmm sounds very interesting!!!!

5happy Re: 3DS launch date Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:59 am

boy from asension

boy from asension
Knight
Knight

Well maybe I'll by this next year... I buy a DS every year coz I think they will break other wise but if there in good conidtion I might not get this system!

6happy Re: 3DS launch date Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:28 am

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

I will wait until the little upgraded one is released just like Clover.

7happy Re: 3DS launch date Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:36 pm

Zoso

Zoso
Trainer
Trainer

Agreeing with Clover.

https://www.youtube.com/user/cptnzoso

8happy Re: 3DS launch date Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:48 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

hehe startin' a trend.

Usually they release new colors too. I've always bought the 'standard' color for consoles and handhelds...so its time for a change!!

http://www.sweetcharm.net

9happy Re: 3DS launch date Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:43 am

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

The Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo's upcoming successor to the Nintendo DS series, was finally revealed in earnest at the conference, having been revealed as a teaser in March of 2010. The console features several upgrades from the Nintendo DS series, including, for the first time on a Nintendo handheld, a control stick (dubbed the "gyro pad") in addition to the D-pad, as well as a third camera. The 3DS's most touted feature, its 3D effect, takes advantage of this third camera, which is mounted on the outside much like the secondary camera of the Nintendo DSi and DSi XL, to take 3D pictures. Motion-sensing technology, like that implemented in the Wii's controller, is also present; this may work in tandem with the inner camera to assist in display of the 3D images displayed. For ease of eyestrain, the 3D effect can be turned down and even off, using a small slider switch on the side of the console.

The 3DS's top screen is slightly wider than its bottom screen, taking a 16:9 aspect ratio instead of the now-standard 4:3 ratio. The bottom screen is very slightly larger than that of the original Nintendo DS and DS Lite, a significant shrinkage from the Nintendo DSi XL's large screen. The top screen measures 3.53 inches diagonally, while the bottom screen, a touch screen as with the DS series, is 3.02 inches diagonally.

Unlike the Nintendo DS series, the 3DS is capable of downloading updates to the system and other games even while playing a game or while in sleep mode, a feature similar to the Wii's WiiConnect24. All Nintendo DS games are fully compatible with the console, but will likely feature letterboxing of their top screen image, much as was the case for a Game Boy Color game played on a Game Boy Advance.

No Pokémon games for the 3DS have been announced yet; the next games to be released in Japan, Pokémon Black and White, have already been confirmed to be released for the Nintendo DS. Despite this, due to the compatibility of the 3DS with Nintendo DS games, all Pokémon games from Generation IV and Generation V will be playable on the 3DS.3DS launch date Nintendo_3DS_Red

10happy Re: 3DS launch date Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:26 pm

[DX] Dracario

[DX] Dracario
Admin
Admin

I will be getting one for sure. This is probably going to be one of the best handhelds ever!

https://clover.forumotion.com/member-clubs-f33/guild-the-order-of

11happy Re: 3DS launch date Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:56 pm

yohello

yohello
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

I am so getting one!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum