The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Locodude0001's ultimate giveaway post! Latest: Movie Celebi. (Also Movie Entei, Movie Suicune, Movie Raikou, Gamestop Jirachi)

+12
Caylenna
CaramellDansen
ThE HuNtEr
boy from asension
Azkaban
Paradox
zorak64
5P33D5
StudioGhibli
[DX] Dracario
onigamer
locodude0001
16 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

locodude0001

locodude0001
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

That's right, all of them for free. I'm not asking for anything special in return. Just go the chat that's under the "Portal" tab and find me there, i'd be more than happy to give them out.

EDIT: I might go by Awesome Booster. if not, i'll be locodude0001

Some information. They are not legit. I haven't flown to Japan to get these, i used an Action Replay code, but the game reads them as legit.

The Movie Celebi is now being given away! This Celebi has some importance to the shrine in Ilex Forest, and also gives you an opportunity to catch Zorua in Pokemon Black and White when traded over.

Locodude0001's ultimate giveaway post! Latest: Movie Celebi. (Also Movie Entei, Movie Suicune, Movie Raikou, Gamestop Jirachi) Spr_4h_251
Item: Jacoba Berry
Moves:
Leaf Storm
Recover
Nasty Plot
Healing Wish

---------------------

If you need any more information on these 3 Pokémon, please go here:
http://serebii.net/events/2010.shtml

Locodude0001's ultimate giveaway post! Latest: Movie Celebi. (Also Movie Entei, Movie Suicune, Movie Raikou, Gamestop Jirachi) Spr_4h_245_s
Suicune
Item: Rowap Berry
Moves:
Sheer Cold
Air Slash
Extremespeed
Aqua Ring

Locodude0001's ultimate giveaway post! Latest: Movie Celebi. (Also Movie Entei, Movie Suicune, Movie Raikou, Gamestop Jirachi) Spr_4h_244_s
Entei
Item: Custap Berry
Moves:
Flare Blitz
Howl
Extremespeed
Crush Claw

Locodude0001's ultimate giveaway post! Latest: Movie Celebi. (Also Movie Entei, Movie Suicune, Movie Raikou, Gamestop Jirachi) Spr_4h_243_s
Raikou
Item: Micle Berry
Moves:
Zap Cannon
Aura Sphere
Extremespeed
Weather Ball

-----------------------

This one IS legit.

Locodude0001's ultimate giveaway post! Latest: Movie Celebi. (Also Movie Entei, Movie Suicune, Movie Raikou, Gamestop Jirachi) 4403471449_935862e28f_o Jirachi
Moves: Wish, Confusion, Rest, Draco Meteor
Holding: Locodude0001's ultimate giveaway post! Latest: Movie Celebi. (Also Movie Entei, Movie Suicune, Movie Raikou, Gamestop Jirachi) 4404237134_8614388aaa_o (Liechi Berry)
Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atk)
Ability: Serene Grace
"It is said to have the ability to grant any wish for just one week every thousand years."

Get your Jirachi today! This Jirachi is pretty special with it's move Draco Meteor (which can only legitimately be on Jirachi via this event)

Note: Putting this Pokémon on the Pokéwalker you get with HeartGold and SoulSilver will unlock a new course!

Last edited by locodude0001 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:56 pm; edited 3 times in total

onigamer

onigamer
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

id like them if there is anything youd like i can try to get them for you

[DX] Dracario

[DX] Dracario
Admin
Admin

Loco can you get an AR code from pokesav for these? I dont have WiFi at the moment.

https://clover.forumotion.com/member-clubs-f33/guild-the-order-of

StudioGhibli

StudioGhibli
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

So would it be ok if i asked you for those three shiny dogs. If so Thank you and also what should I give you in return three Magikarp or something else? I mean you did say your not asking for anything in return right????

locodude0001

locodude0001
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

StudioGhibli wrote: So would it be ok if i asked you for those three shiny dogs. If so Thank you and also what should I give you in return three Magikarp or something else? I mean you did say your not asking for anything in return right????

yes, i'll take 3 magikarp. but go meet me in the chat in the "Portal" tab

StudioGhibli

StudioGhibli
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

ok ill meet you there

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

i'm a defini+e +akr of +he 3 dogs!

Anonymous

Will these unlock the zoroark event in pokemon black and white?

zorak64

zorak64
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer

what level r they?

zorak64

zorak64
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer

locodude0001 wrote:
StudioGhibli wrote: So would it be ok if i asked you for those three shiny dogs. If so Thank you and also what should I give you in return three Magikarp or something else? I mean you did say your not asking for anything in return right????

yes, i'll take 3 magikarp. but go meet me in the chat in the "Portal" tab

FYI...actually theyre three are cats. Entei is a lion. Raikou is a sabertooth tiger. Suicune is a cheetah.

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

So they should be called the Legendary Beasts, since that's their title together.

http://www.skorgro.com/

StudioGhibli

StudioGhibli
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

hey loco you think i can get that movie celebi and gamestop jirachi, also i miss place my 3 beasts is it cool if i could have them again.

Azkaban

Azkaban
Trainer
Trainer

loco, do u mind if ask them 5 all of them? Smile

boy from asension

boy from asension
Knight
Knight

Can me has all five please? Very Happy

ThE HuNtEr

ThE HuNtEr
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Hey man. I'd like a Movie Raikou, and Entei. Then I would also like a Jirachi.

CaramellDansen

CaramellDansen
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer

Can I get the Celebi please?

Caylenna

Caylenna

Are you still giving these Pokemon away? Sorry, I just joined.

zorak64

zorak64
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer

can you trade them to me too? i hope im not too late Sad

my fc is 3696 2244 3708
my name is Megan

ntv1/20

ntv1/20

um...Could I have all 5? I really hope i didnt get here too late. If youre giving them for free i could at least give you a lv.100 darkrai as some show of appreciation ^^

4770-0047-7325
Nick

loath5

loath5

can i get the 3 dogs for pearl version? Smile

mmichaelsen

mmichaelsen
Cool Trainer
Cool Trainer

ill take the shiney raikou

mmichaelsen

mmichaelsen
Cool Trainer
Cool Trainer

all five for five eevees

cheetahs88

cheetahs88

Can u give me the ar codes, my wi-fi doesn't work right now.
::raikou::

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum