The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Custom Tier for PO

+9
Jojo-Kunn
KoolAid
Cindergh
jolteon00
ThE HuNtEr
Cladstn_Vampire
Clover
[Meap]Katniss~<3
Esp
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26happy Re: Custom Tier for PO Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:22 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

They don't suck at tiers, you just don't comprehend why they're doing it. You just look at box and say, "Yeah, it can be beaten." You guys don't understand the other factors of the matter and look like complete noobs whenever you post about this stuff. <__<

http://www.skorgro.com/

27happy Re: Custom Tier for PO Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:48 pm

[DX] Dracario

[DX] Dracario
Admin
Admin

I came up with another idea we could use for tiers. Remember how in the link cable club how they had special types of competition such as the Pika Cup?

If I can find a copy of those specs I think they would be a great addition to the tier list.

https://clover.forumotion.com/member-clubs-f33/guild-the-order-of

28happy Re: Custom Tier for PO Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:21 am

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

custom tiers are things like Clefairy Cup, Jhoto Cup, Kanto Cup, Sinnoh Cup, Hoenn Cup, Middle Cup etc. o.o

29happy Re: Custom Tier for PO Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:41 am

NeonNick

NeonNick
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

We should add the region cups, but latias, garchomp etc. Became ubers for a reason, even if you don't use the ways they became ubers is would mess up the whole meta game, they can be beaten, but to beat them almost every team would have to be identical, weavile will be looked up to as a god because it is one of the only things that can easily take out mence and garchomp, then everybody will have a counter for weavile such as infernape, and so on

Last edited by NeonNick on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

30happy Re: Custom Tier for PO Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:09 pm

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

That sounds like the current metagame anyway..

31happy Re: Custom Tier for PO Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:39 pm

NeonNick

NeonNick
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

The only pokèmon that cause teams to be identicle now are DDers such as Gyrados and dragonite but it's easy to take these out if you have a hidden counter for them, for gyrados I use thunderpunch on metagross, but it's not nearly as bad if garchomp, latias etc. were OUs, that would cause every single team to have a weavile, infernape, scizor etc.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2