The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Halo: ODST

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Halo: ODST Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:35 am

pandemoniumfire

pandemoniumfire
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I was wondering if anyone has played this yet and what's it like. I just bought it today but have no idea what it's about.

http://www.pandemoniumpoke.deviantart.com

2happy Re: Halo: ODST Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:34 am

Sharky

Sharky

its about the odst's dropping in between halo 2 and halo 3 between

3happy Re: Halo: ODST Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:51 pm

billiethemancox

billiethemancox
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

I never enjoyed the ODST, but I went to a local tournament recently and won a customized hoodie. It's rather amazing and I think Halo for something, for once.

https://www.facebook.com/billiethemancox

4happy Re: Halo: ODST Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:43 am

Cindergh

Cindergh
Archer
Archer

ZOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HALO ODST IS AWSOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS LIKE ABNOUT THESE DUDES BECAUSE MASTER CHIEF DIES D: BUT ANYWAYS ITS LIKE THES ENEW RECRUITS AND THEY SUPPOSE DTO DROP ON NEW MOMBASA BUT I L THINK THEY GOD SEPARATED DURING THE DROPPING AND THEN THEY TRY TO FIND THERE WAY BACK TOGETHER AND YEAH!!!!!!! HALO FOR THE WINNNNNN

5happy Re: Halo: ODST Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:43 pm

Joshel131

Joshel131
Trainer
Trainer

It wasn't that great. I'd rent it instead of buing it. I bought it and there's only about 10 hours of fun gameplay.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum