The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Piplup up and away

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Piplup up and away Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:59 pm

Anonymous

That's the tittle for today's American episode of pokemon. I actually got finished wacthing it because I had recorded it earlier. I actually liked this episode, ( I normally dont like the new episodes, cuz they spent to much dialouge talking about how we should help and support each other, yeah thats good and all but i dont wanna be told that every episode)
It had a little bit of that in this episode, but not as much as the others. Alot of the scenes were funny, Ah's Gible's draco meteor kept hitting puplup, so it ran away angry, only to be rescued by the pokemon rescue core whom is really team rocket.
Idk why it was so funny, draco meteor kept hitting piplup, and then 3/4 into the episode, while trying to look for piplup, ash had Gible use draco meteor to find piplup ( cuz it always hit piplup for some reason)
Team rocket's plan almost worked in this episode to, I actually like that, normally it fails before it even starts. The only reason why it didnt work was because Ash and Co found team rocket. They need a hiding spot or somthing.
Also team rocket needs to traint heir pokemon, seviper got a 1-hit KO from grotle's energy ball

I liked this one ^.^

2happy Re: Piplup up and away Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:01 pm

[Meap]Katniss~<3

[Meap]Katniss~<3
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

PIPPYLEARNSNEWMOVES!

http://reione.forumotion.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum