The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

More black and white rumours

+2
Esp
Nellie Lovett
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy More black and white rumours Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:10 pm

Anonymous

More rumors come from several blogs nd 2ch japanese forums.

Remember this is unconfirmed lol i love posting rumours

Shikijika (normal) has forms based on seasons and the flower on top of its head differs from season to season. Listed in the rumor was a “withered” flower in the winter, while in Spring it has a large one. It was rather unspecific as to whether it has an evolution or not.

Moguryu is the “Mole Pokemon” and is Ground/Steel; weighs in at 18kg and stands .6m high. Its ability is called “Superhuman Scissors”

(Repeats the previous rumor about Mamanbou and Gigaiasu (types match other rumor) although poster does say he thinks Gigaiasu may have an evolution
Bakucho is Water/Flying type (swan we saw?) and has the ability “Water Explosion” . It weighs 14kg and stands 1.2m tall

Imomushiba is Bug/Grass type (mentioned before, its supposedly the worm we saw). When you first start a new game Cheren will show you how to catch Pokemon by battling it

Koalagi is mentioned again, Grass type, koala appearance. Belly is apparently white and has black ears… back is bush-like (other rumor didn’t have those details)
Pokemon Musicals replace contest (poster said he … enjoyed them). The Appeal stage lasts a minute and a half

Dento and Aloe work for the Pokemon Hotel (which we may have seen before in those leaked Yahoo! Kids images). Dento is a Waiter and Aloe is a cook.
Dento will also give you a pass in which to compete in the Musicals after you meet him. I don’t know if I translated this correctly but he seems to love Pokemon Musicals, but has a secret.

N and Team Plasma have the same goal, but apparently N is not working in conjunction with the team.

-------------------------------------

As far as my comments go on these rumours....some of it doesnt make any since. I think N is the main villian for several reasons. I have my own...urrr...predictions.

The plot revolves around yin/yang and medeval times.
In the trailer we saw a crown being placed on someones head and zekrom and reshiram using their attacks in a dark looking city.
what could that mean?
who knows lol

2happy Re: More black and white rumours Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:20 pm

Nellie Lovett

Nellie Lovett
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

Superhuman Scissors? I think they mean Edward Scissorhands, lol.
Anyway, sounds kinda cool. Can't wait until they're confirmed:D.

http://md427.deviantart.com/

3happy Re: More black and white rumours Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Anonymous

It was probably an error in translation
corocoro will prolly be leaked tomorrow morning!

4happy Re: More black and white rumours Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:03 pm

Esp

Esp
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

KOALA!! If I get B/W, I want that Koala! XD

Anyway, cool new pokemon info-rumor!

5happy Re: More black and white rumours Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:11 pm

griffinheart

griffinheart
Admin
Admin

nice info/rumors ^-^

i hope minezumi is ground/steel, idk why XD

http://guardeddreams.site40.net

6happy Re: More black and white rumours Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:21 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

barry maybe you could just make 1 B/W rumors thread then update the oP? It would keep everything together :3

http://www.sweetcharm.net

7happy Re: More black and white rumours Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:45 am

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

I agree with Clover, but I also like the rumours too. ^^

Koala.. ♥ ~

8happy Re: More black and white rumours Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:06 am

StudioGhibli

StudioGhibli
Mystic Trainer