The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Team Buried Alive

+3
Esp
Jojo-Kunn
Cladstn_Vampire
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Team Buried Alive Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:31 am

Cladstn_Vampire

Cladstn_Vampire
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

Team Buried Alive
1 Out of 5
Revealing my main teams Of 4th Gen Metagame for beginning of the 5th Gen Metagame.

Team Buried Alive  Spr_4p_461_m
Grim As Ever (Weavile) (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Ice Punch
- Night Slash
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard

Grim as ever, my favorite lead since the beginning of the 4th Gen metagame. With a huge loss in popularity when Scizor gained Bullet Punch. Still works great as lead. Doesn't stop Stealth Rocks but is sure to cause some damage and knock off their ever so useful held item. Knock Off being the most useful since its walled by most common leads like Swampert, Machamp, Scizor, Jirachi, and Heatran.

Team Buried Alive  214
Buried Alive (Heracross) (M) @ Salac Berry
Trait: Guts
EVs: 244 HP / 24 Atk / 44 Def / 196 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Megahorn
- Swords Dance

And It seems you been buried alive. It Surely will bury Pokemon with its massive attack after one Swords Dance. One of the many Pokemon I ignored during this Metagame. This is a more sketchy set since you really have to calculate things right otherwise you might end up dying instead of getting Salac Boost.

Team Buried Alive  135
Wrong Gate (Jolteon) (M) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Volt Absorb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Shadow Ball
- Discharge
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Signal Beam

You'll always be knocking at the wrong gate. This will just destroy anything that doesn't have Sp. Def investment or decent Sp. Defense stat. Another one of my favorites of this generation Metagame. It has amazing Sp. Attack and Speed plus just great coverage.

Team Buried Alive  134
Discomfort (Vaporeon) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 188 HP / 252 Def / 68 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Wish
- Surf
- Toxic
- Protect

We now share a common discomfort. This I found to be very annoying. I never actually used one until pretty late in the Metagames existence. Wish then Protect and really just Surf since most people always expect you to Wish first.

Team Buried Alive  482
HandsofFate (Azelf) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 40 HP / 216 Spd / 252 SAtk
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Grass Knot
- Flamethrower
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt

Crushing you with hands of fate. I found this to be one of the most useful Pokemon in this Metagame other than Infernape. Choice scarf one of the more unusual sets. Revenges already weakened scarfers or Scizor attempting to get a 1HKO with Bullet Punch.

Team Buried Alive  Spr_4p_392
InfernoAwait (Infernape) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 100 Atk / 252 Spd / 156 SAtk
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Flamethrower
- Grass Knot
- Close Combat
- Encore

An Inferno Awaits. Infernape is got to be the single best Pokemon in 4th Generation. It really does everything and it does everything rather well. While its set have very little variation it can do so much. Only thing that set this one apart is Encore which is mainly used on lead sets. Encore is for those things that think they can get a free substitute on my switch while they begin to set up afterwards.

http://www.skorgro.com

2happy Re: Team Buried Alive Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:45 am

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Amazing team! You use so many different techniques, which I have never thought of trying before! O:

3happy Re: Team Buried Alive Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:49 pm

Esp

Esp
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Clad, I hope you know, quite a few people are probably gonna copy your teams. >_>

But that team rapes me...so it's awesome

4happy Re: Team Buried Alive Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:00 pm

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

If people copy his team it won't really matter, its how you use the team that is important.

5happy Re: Team Buried Alive Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:44 pm

NeonNick

NeonNick
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

amazing team with great coverage, every pokemon backs each other up in typing, i also see that it's mainly speed inclined so you cant get sweeped by a SDer

6happy Re: Team Buried Alive Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:25 pm

Cladstn_Vampire

Cladstn_Vampire
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

I don't really care if people copy the team its not important now.

Its a pretty good team... not really that amazing. Its set up around resistances and immunities.

7happy Re: Team Buried Alive Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:04 pm

NeonNick

NeonNick
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

i doubt anybody will copy it, everybody would know they stole it, the only thing they really could to is copy 1 or 2 of the pokemons evs, and i don't really like much of the evs here my Vaporeons evs are more devastating, but 1 on 1 this one would probably win because it is faster, and i like fs azelf better also which needs a whole different strategy for mine, which i think to be better

8happy Re: Team Buried Alive Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:58 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

just wondering, why did you take explosion off of Azelf? Did it not come in handy that often?

http://www.sweetcharm.net

9happy Re: Team Buried Alive Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:34 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

NeonNick wrote:the evs here my Vaporeons evs are more devastating

What's the EVs on your Vaporeon?

http://www.skorgro.com/

10happy Re: Team Buried Alive Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:52 pm

Cladstn_Vampire

Cladstn_Vampire
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

NeonNick wrote:i doubt anybody will copy it, everybody would know they stole it, the only thing they really could to is copy 1 or 2 of the pokemons evs, and i don't really like much of the evs here my Vaporeons evs are more devastating, but 1 on 1 this one would probably win because it is faster, and i like fs azelf better also which needs a whole different strategy for mine, which i think to be better

Devastating how? My Vapereon is set up to pretty much just take hits. Surf is going to take out anything that it hits super effective anyways... Its not meant to do anything else. It does a poor job of doing both attacking and defending anyways.

Focus Sash isn't really a viable option for a late game Pokemon with Stealth Rocks being ever so common. Revengers don't want to take damage, If they do they'll be easily revenged themselves. Also no Sweeper Azelf has a completely different strategy...

Clover wrote:just wondering, why did you take explosion off of Azelf? Did it not come in handy that often?

Its hard to use it in a scarf set and I like having Grass Knot to take out Swampert. Don't want my revenger to only get one kill. It wouldn't be much of a revenger.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum