The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

PK_Troll here

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy PK_Troll here Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:43 pm

Orion

Orion

hey guys i can't log in on my account PK_Troll so i made this one is something gone wierd over the other one because i can't seem to get the change password mail or any kind of help from it and it seems that it's been active too has any notice something strange?

2happy Re: PK_Troll here Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:45 pm

Anonymous

y̢̮̟͕ͩͥ́ỏ̸̳̜̔̽͗̓̒̿̑ͮṷ̴̸̢͍̱̯ͤͣ̍ͦͧ ̓̔̇̃̄̎͐͏̳̲s̬̙ͩͩ͂ͧ͐ͧ̆́̚͡ḩ̴̺̻̣͕̜̗͋̃̽́ȫ̸̜̬̦ͫ̏ͫͩ͜u̴̻̘ͤ̒l̵̝̮̞̣͕̩ͣͥ̂d̸̢̫̖̖̓̊ň͕͙̲̠̘̳̯̼͗͌́͞ͅ'̠̎ͩ͜͜ṱ̳͔̼̱̝̋̋̊̚ ͇̥̞̻͎̟̲̎ͬ͑̍̍̓͢͠ȟ̴̡͇̬͉͇̖̈̃͂ͨ̋a̵̜͖͖̻̬̖ͬ̄̄̔͛ͭͫ̈́v̢̞̮̋ͮ͐͐͛͠͡ẹ̴ͦ̎̿̃͐ ̻̙̾͛̍̈ͭ̓̌̒̚͝ḍ̺̩͇̱̒̂ͧͫͥ͋͐ͩ̕͟ͅȏ̵͕̘̥̥͈̬̪͌̔͗͒̄̓́͑͞n̷̯̹̭̥͕͈̣͕ͦ̆̌̃e̵͓̤̜͕̩̼͙ͯͬ͜͞ͅͅ ̢͌̋̍ͧͨͭ͠҉͉͚̖͎͚̳t̡̗̝͚͍̰̠ͭ̀̔ͪ̈ͩ̕h̛̖̙̲̭͚͔̿̎ͤͮͮ̅̈́́ͅa̶̹̥͙̘̮̋̾̎̔̅͆ͮ̚͢t̻̤̙̪͈̉̊͒ͮ̐.ͫ͊ͮ͒͆͗̐҉̵̱͙̝͔̮͈̝̻͉

3happy Re: PK_Troll here Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:39 pm

Pokéfreak

Pokéfreak
Pokémon Hero
Pokémon Hero

How can I be sure you're not trolling us?

4happy Re: PK_Troll here Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:48 pm

Orion

Orion

oh yeah becose that will bring so much lulz right? sorry i but if i wanted to troll i will just post anything related to the following:Black and white spoilers and maybe tentaquil.

5happy Re: PK_Troll here Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:14 pm

Pokéfreak

Pokéfreak
Pokémon Hero
Pokémon Hero

Oh, right. Dumb question >.>

I guess the best thing you can do is get your post count up and PM Cloves, or just wait for her to see this. Either one should do the trick.

6happy Re: PK_Troll here Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:22 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

PK_Troll wrote:y̢̮̟͕ͩͥ́ỏ̸̳̜̔̽͗̓̒̿̑ͮṷ̴̸̢͍̱̯ͤͣ̍ͦͧ ̓̔̇̃̄̎͐͏̳̲s̬̙ͩͩ͂ͧ͐ͧ̆́̚͡ḩ̴̺̻̣͕̜̗͋̃̽́ȫ̸̜̬̦ͫ̏ͫͩ͜u̴̻̘ͤ̒l̵̝̮̞̣͕̩ͣͥ̂d̸̢̫̖̖̓̊ň͕͙̲̠̘̳̯̼͗͌́͞ͅ'̠̎ͩ͜͜ṱ̳͔̼̱̝̋̋̊̚ ͇̥̞̻͎̟̲̎ͬ͑̍̍̓͢͠ȟ̴̡͇̬͉͇̖̈̃͂ͨ̋a̵̜͖͖̻̬̖ͬ̄̄̔͛ͭͫ̈́v̢̞̮̋ͮ͐͐͛͠͡ẹ̴ͦ̎̿̃͐ ̻̙̾͛̍̈ͭ̓̌̒̚͝ḍ̺̩͇̱̒̂ͧͫͥ͋͐ͩ̕͟ͅȏ̵͕̘̥̥͈̬̪͌̔͗͒̄̓́͑͞n̷̯̹̭̥͕͈̣͕ͦ̆̌̃e̵͓̤̜͕̩̼͙ͯͬ͜͞ͅͅ ̢͌̋̍ͧͨͭ͠҉͉͚̖͎͚̳t̡̗̝͚͍̰̠ͭ̀̔ͪ̈ͩ̕h̛̖̙̲̭͚͔̿̎ͤͮͮ̅̈́́ͅa̶̹̥͙̘̮̋̾̎̔̅͆ͮ̚͢t̻̤̙̪͈̉̊͒ͮ̐.ͫ͊ͮ͒͆͗̐҉̵̱͙̝͔̮͈̝̻͉

LOLZ. I see BEN has infected your account. XD

http://www.skorgro.com/

7happy Re: PK_Troll here Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:59 pm

Anonymous

Paradox wrote:
PK_Troll wrote:y̢̮̟͕ͩͥ́ỏ̸̳̜̔̽͗̓̒̿̑ͮṷ̴̸̢͍̱̯ͤͣ̍ͦͧ ̓̔̇̃̄̎͐͏̳̲s̬̙ͩͩ͂ͧ͐ͧ̆́̚͡ḩ̴̺̻̣͕̜̗͋̃̽́ȫ̸̜̬̦ͫ̏ͫͩ͜u̴̻̘ͤ̒l̵̝̮̞̣͕̩ͣͥ̂d̸̢̫̖̖̓̊ň͕͙̲̠̘̳̯̼͗͌́͞ͅ'̠̎ͩ͜͜ṱ̳͔̼̱̝̋̋̊̚ ͇̥̞̻͎̟̲̎ͬ͑̍̍̓͢͠ȟ̴̡͇̬͉͇̖̈̃͂ͨ̋a̵̜͖͖̻̬̖ͬ̄̄̔͛ͭͫ̈́v̢̞̮̋ͮ͐͐͛͠͡ẹ̴ͦ̎̿̃͐ ̻̙̾͛̍̈ͭ̓̌̒̚͝ḍ̺̩͇̱̒̂ͧͫͥ͋͐ͩ̕͟ͅȏ̵͕̘̥̥͈̬̪͌̔͗͒̄̓́͑͞n̷̯̹̭̥͕͈̣͕ͦ̆̌̃e̵͓̤̜͕̩̼͙ͯͬ͜͞ͅͅ ̢͌̋̍ͧͨͭ͠҉͉͚̖͎͚̳t̡̗̝͚͍̰̠ͭ̀̔ͪ̈ͩ̕h̛̖̙̲̭͚͔̿̎ͤͮͮ̅̈́́ͅa̶̹̥͙̘̮̋̾̎̔̅͆ͮ̚͢t̻̤̙̪͈̉̊͒ͮ̐.ͫ͊ͮ͒͆͗̐҉̵̱͙̝͔̮͈̝̻͉

LOLZ. I see BEN has infected your account. XD

fun

8happy Re: PK_Troll here Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:50 am

griffinheart

griffinheart
Admin
Admin

awe, poor PK...

http://guardeddreams.site40.net

9happy Re: PK_Troll here Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:50 am

Orion

Orion

i posted a tread for info if you guys want to help me.

10happy Re: PK_Troll here Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:29 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

http://www.skorgro.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum