The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

EV CHECKER

+2
NeonNick
Kidicarus45
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy EV CHECKER Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:12 pm

Kidicarus45

Kidicarus45
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

Hey guys, you provably have gotten this message before but i can't find it anywhere else, but Where is the EV checker on HeartGold, or how do you know what EV's does your pokemon have? hope that question makes sense

2happy Re: EV CHECKER Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:21 pm

NeonNick

NeonNick
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

i don't think you can, i think you only can once you got all of them

3happy Re: EV CHECKER Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:49 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

You can't. You should have counted or kept a tally mark on yourself, which is what most people do. Sorry for the no help. Sad

http://www.skorgro.com/

4happy Re: EV CHECKER Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:51 pm

Kidicarus45

Kidicarus45
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

Paradox wrote:You can't. You should have counted or kept a tally mark on yourself, which is what most people do. Sorry for the no help. Sad

haha how do you guys keep track?

5happy Re: EV CHECKER Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:58 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

I bring an index card and a sharpie around during school and that's how I keep track. Razz

http://www.skorgro.com/

6happy Re: EV CHECKER Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:42 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

if you need to reset stats you can always use berries Sad If it were me, I'd just start over to ensure all of the EVs have gone into the stats you want....(but I usually break it up into 2 main stats. Not sure what you had in mind)

What are you working on?

http://www.sweetcharm.net

7happy Re: EV CHECKER Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:33 am

Kidicarus45

Kidicarus45
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

Clover wrote:if you need to reset stats you can always use berries Sad If it were me, I'd just start over to ensure all of the EVs have gone into the stats you want....(but I usually break it up into 2 main stats. Not sure what you had in mind)

What are you working on?

Well, i recently got a better understanding of using EV's and well i got most of my stats right were i wanted. I'm working on a physical sweeper hehe Twisted Evil

I dont plan on moving on staring all over, it was a long process, lol i got my pokemon from leafgreen and it took a long time to hatch the right nature and from there i thought it a move that could only be learned by the move tutors there lol.

8happy Re: EV CHECKER Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:54 am

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Oh yeah, I only meant start fresh with the EVs, not the entire pokemon ^_^

How did you divide up the stats? I would imagine you could just continue your training if you only split it between 2 stats and put like...4 in a 3rd stat.

http://www.sweetcharm.net

9happy Re: EV CHECKER Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:17 pm

Reao

Reao
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

i dont think you can checkyour progress with the EV's, i usualy do a mental tally. just check the pokemons full EV spread and add em as u get em. there is a lady that gives your pokemon an effort ribbon when youve used up all your EV points though. u can find the location in any guide for HG

10happy Re: EV CHECKER Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:08 am

dangochao

dangochao
Trainer
Trainer

do you mean the person that gives you an effort ribbon if you maxed out your EVs?
shes in blackthorn

11happy Re: EV CHECKER Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:02 am

Kidicarus45

Kidicarus45
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

dangochao wrote:do you mean the person that gives you an effort ribbon if you maxed out your EVs?
shes in blackthorn

yeah, thats something else i been looking for, thanks Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum