The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

(A bit spoiler-ish...) Isshu= Apocalypse?

+10
Jenrya Miku
jc3
Paradox
Pokéfreak
fuzia
Blaze
Esp
Clover
NeonNick
Nellie Lovett
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

arceusvoice

arceusvoice
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

Whoa

This is creepy ._.

Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

Paradox wrote:First post in the topic could be wrong, which it is, in fact. I'd like to see some great evidence that states that it is a nuclear bomb, because there are no facts that point towards the idea that it is indeed based upon a Nuclear Bomb.

EDIT: Also, the Pokedex page it states is a lie. It does not state that it is related to or even mentions anything of a Nuclear Bomb, only that it can bring any trainer victory and that it produces an infinite amount of energy and can share energy just by touching them.
I thought this topic was to discuss the first post, not to randomly ignore it. I know damn well that it's a lie but it does make for interesting stories. Like the Bible or Scientology or something.

Paradox wrote: It does not state that it is related to or even mentions anything of a Nuclear Bomb, only that it can bring any trainer victory and that it produces an infinite amount of energy and can share energy just by touching them.
And why would Game Freak specifically mention the word "nuclear bomb" in any of their games, especially one released in Japan? Nuclear power is supposedly infinite, hence infinite energy, it brought America to victory over Japan in WW2, and if you touch nuclear energy you'll probably die from the touch, hence sharing energy. Like touching pure electricity.
Typing: Electric/Fire, Electric because of the energy, Fire because bombs explode and explosions are firey. And they go boom.

I'm convinced that it's either a nuclear battery or usagi-ringo. And I'm hungry for apples now.

http://variant.pokerealm.com

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

7 wrote:
Paradox wrote:First post in the topic could be wrong, which it is, in fact. I'd like to see some great evidence that states that it is a nuclear bomb, because there are no facts that point towards the idea that it is indeed based upon a Nuclear Bomb.

EDIT: Also, the Pokedex page it states is a lie. It does not state that it is related to or even mentions anything of a Nuclear Bomb, only that it can bring any trainer victory and that it produces an infinite amount of energy and can share energy just by touching them.
I thought this topic was to discuss the first post, not to randomly ignore it. I know damn well that it's a lie but it does make for interesting stories. Like the Bible or Scientology or something.

Just because this topic is based on the "Apocalypse" of Pokemon, it doesn't mean you can't start talking about someone else's post, idea, or theory in the same topic. Also, I did not ignore the first post nor did my post somehow make others believe that I was ignoring it.

Paradox wrote: It does not state that it is related to or even mentions anything of a Nuclear Bomb, only that it can bring any trainer victory and that it produces an infinite amount of energy and can share energy just by touching them.
And why would Game Freak specifically mention the word "nuclear bomb" in any of their games, especially one released in Japan? Nuclear power is supposedly infinite, hence infinite energy, it brought America to victory over Japan in WW2, and if you touch nuclear energy you'll probably die from the touch, hence sharing energy. Like touching pure electricity.
Typing: Electric/Fire, Electric because of the energy, Fire because bombs explode and explosions are firey. And they go boom.

They don't have to say "Nuclear Bomb" or anything related, they could refer to an explosion from the energies' reactions. Nuclear Power is produced by controlled nuclear reactions while a Nuclear Bomb is just the destructive force of nuclear reactions, so therefore, a nuclear bomb brought victory to America. They both are related to nuclear reactions, but both are different at the same time. It's like with gunpowder: in the past, you could have used it with a gun to kill someone or you could just use it to produce fireworks. They both are related to gunpowder, but both are different at the same time. Also, Nuclear power is not infinite nor unlimited.

http://www.skorgro.com/

Serotonin

Serotonin
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

I don't see why you're talking about Electric/Fire.
His typing is PSYCHIC/FIRE.

http://www.seeking-eudamonia.tumblr.com

Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

Paradox wrote:Just because this topic is based on the "Apocalypse" of Pokemon, it doesn't mean you can't start talking about someone else's post, idea, or theory in the same topic. Also, I did not ignore the first post nor did my post somehow make others believe that I was ignoring it.
The double-negatives and doublespeak confuse me. I'm not going to bother commenting on it.

Paradox wrote:They don't have to say "Nuclear Bomb" or anything related, they could refer to an explosion from the energies' reactions. Nuclear Power is produced by controlled nuclear reactions while a Nuclear Bomb is just the destructive force of nuclear reactions, so therefore, a nuclear bomb brought victory to America. They both are related to nuclear reactions, but both are different at the same time. It's like with gunpowder: in the past, you could have used it with a gun to kill someone or you could just use it to produce fireworks. They both are related to gunpowder, but both are different at the same time. Also, Nuclear power is not infinite nor unlimited.
Then Victini is nuclear energy. Happy now? It's still a nod to America and it still involves nuclear power but it's not a bomb. I'd go into an even longer post but my brother's looking over my shoulder and WHAT THE HELL STOP STARING AT THIS WALL OF TEXT AND GO ON WITH YOUR LIFE

Serotonin wrote:I don't see why you're talking about Electric/Fire.
His typing is PSYCHIC/FIRE.
oops lol nvm

http://variant.pokerealm.com

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Thank you Clover. :3 ~

But yuss, Paradox I do know that Victini is not related to a nuclear bomb, I was presenting that YOU were the one who posted about it on this topic, and you said you had no idea how it is like a nuclear bomb, so I just presented you with a curious, but possibly valid reason.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum