The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Japanese pokmon events [spoilers]

+3
TheBarry<3
Jojo-Kunn
StudioGhibli
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Japanese pokmon events [spoilers] Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:51 am

StudioGhibli

StudioGhibli
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

The official Japanese Pokemon website confirmed distributions for Pokemon Black & White.
Besides the distribution of the Liberty Ticket ends on the 18th of october, Oct. 22 to Nov. 29, The ice type Pokemon Kumasyun will be distributed Via Nintendo Connection. It will come with the moves Powder Snow, Growl, Bide and Icy Wind. It can learn the moves via HM, its not commonly found only during the winter season, the first of which will be on December. It will have the OT 「ポケスマ」 PokéSma, short for Pokémon Smash!, Pokémon Sunday's replacement.

Players of Black & White may also obtain a Croagunk from Pokémon Global Link from Oct. 20 to Nov. 19. It will have the ability Underhanded, which gives it a chance to poison the foe when it makes contact.

Here is the link First Black and White Pokémon distributions revealed
Many thank yous to bulbanews for the info
And the Pictures lol

Japanese pokmon events [spoilers] 613Kumasyun

Japanese pokmon events [spoilers] 453Croagunk

Last edited by StudioGhibli on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:28 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added spoiler note to title)

2happy Re: Japanese pokmon events [spoilers] Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:34 pm

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

I.. Love the polar bear. <3

3happy Re: Japanese pokmon events [spoilers] Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:28 pm

TheBarry<3

TheBarry<3
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

These are just two regulars pokemon though, I guess they have little stuff that sets the. Apart thuough. I'd rather get a pokmon like the bug robot thing

4happy Re: Japanese pokmon events [spoilers] Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:09 pm

StudioGhibli

StudioGhibli
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

Barry you are right Kumasyun that can learn its moves just you cant get it until December.
where as Croagunk has a different ability. I wonder if when it evolves to toxicroak will it keep that ability

5happy Re: Japanese pokmon events [spoilers] Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:43 am

Mysidia

Mysidia
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

Looks like Japanese do get a lot more extra features than NA/EU players...

http://www.pokemonmysidia.com

6happy Re: Japanese pokmon events [spoilers] Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:41 am

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

@Studio Toxicroak will keep the ability

and btw i already have that polarbear cub o.o, i caught one (my game says its summer for me)

7happy Re: Japanese pokmon events [spoilers] Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:54 am

StudioGhibli

StudioGhibli
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

nice, I just restarted my white version not to long ago got bored after i beat itlol

8happy Re: Japanese pokmon events [spoilers] Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:57 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Interesting that it knows HM moves...that'll give the player an advantage right away if they're just starting the game....

Oh but I guess they'll still need the badges to even use the moves outside battle :/ Hmm....Is the ice bear supposed to be rare-ish/uncommon?

edit: also I added a spoiler note in the header since this thread contains a pic of a 5th gen poke. No worries <3

http://www.sweetcharm.net

9happy Re: Japanese pokmon events [spoilers] Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:57 pm

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

1. the polar bear's moveset is incorrect, it knows normal moves (Kumasyun is Level 15, holding a Max Potion item and has the Snow Cloak ability. As expected the Pokémon comes in a Cherish Ball and has a Classic Ribbon attached so it cannot be traded over the Global Trade Station. Finally Kumasyun knows the moves Powder Snow, Growl, Bide and Icy Wind.)
2. croagunk - if anyone has made an account on the pokemon global link website that works properly, PM me and i have the password
3. Happy downloading for those who can ^^

10happy Re: Japanese pokmon events [spoilers] Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:31 am

StudioGhibli

StudioGhibli
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

thanks for the update speed

11happy Re: Japanese pokmon events [spoilers] Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:46 am

HeavenWheel「Bluey」

HeavenWheel「Bluey」
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Are kumashun only downloadable, or in game?
(I havent played the game)

12happy Re: Japanese pokmon events [spoilers] Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:37 am

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Croagunk is dream world only... which sucks coz i have the ROM and rom's share the same Game ID i think .-.

But the polar bear is just a normal wi-fi event for the game

13happy Re: Japanese pokmon events [spoilers] Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:10 pm

StudioGhibli

StudioGhibli
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

oh you have the rom not the real game that sucks hey you know what maybe ill ask clover if she can make a x mas event ill who ever wins i buy them a new Japanese copy of pokemon white or black you can get Reid of the region lock if you have a ds lite but i use the Japanese dsi lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum