The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Epic Mickey

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Epic Mickey Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:46 am

[Meap]Katniss~<3

[Meap]Katniss~<3
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

A brand new game.

Many years ago, a curious mouse stumbles upon a mirror that leads him to the chambers of Yen Sid. (Disney backwards). Yen is creating a world, Wasteland, a beautiful place where all the forgotten Disney Characters go. Their leader, none other than the fearless Oswald the Lucky Rabbit. But, when Yen goes to bed, he leaves behind his magic paintbrush, magic paint and magic thinner. Mickey stumbles upon them, and attempts to create a statue of himself in Wasteland, however he makes it much too large, and he forms the Blot. He dumps thinner all over the Blot, causing him to vanish, but destroying the city. The Thinner Disaster. But is the Blot really gone?

Years later, after Mickey has risen to superstardom, he is rising from his bed. When from out of the mirror a black creature, not unlike the one he forgot he had created years ago, grabbed him by the waist and pulled him through the mirror, into Yen's chambers again. He then pulls Mickey into Wasteland, but not before Mickey can grab the brush. Mickey and the Shadow Blot fall into Wasteland, and Mickey manages to free himself from the Blot's hands and falls alone.

Mickey awakes, in the Mad Doctor's laboratory. He is chained down, a metallic creature above him, and the Mad Doctor a distance away, preparing to remove Mickey's Heart.

Spoiler:

Mickey discovers all the tragedy in Wasteland after escaping from the Mad Doctor. The whole place is half built, run by the Blot and his minions. Soon Mickey realizes that this is his own fault, when he spilled the thinner onto Wasteland, unleashing the Blot.

It's now up to Mickey to fix everything and escape from Wasteland, and Oswald hopes to escape with him. But there's a problem... the Blot.

So, I got this game yesterday and about halfway through it. I just beat Peteronic, using both thinner and paint. (Paint to repair the walkway, thinner to destroy Peteronic). But even so, I am still taking the "Good Mickey" path.

In case you didn't notice, you can use majorly thinner or majorly paint which will decide which path Mickey takes. If you use mainly thinner, Mickey is grayer, his colors less full and he has a more evil look to him. But if you use mainly paint, Mickey takes on a glowing bright look and is much more heroic looking.

I have to recover the last two rocket pieces to get out of Wasteland with Oswald.

Has anyone else played/wanted to play this game?

http://reione.forumotion.com/

2happy Re: Epic Mickey Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:14 pm

griffinheart

griffinheart
Admin
Admin

I know a friend who has this game... sounds like a good game too :3

http://guardeddreams.site40.net

3happy Re: Epic Mickey Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:27 pm

ThisGuy

ThisGuy
Pokémon Champion
Pokémon Champion

I got it for christmas, and so far its all right. The camera sucks though.

4happy Re: Epic Mickey Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:32 pm

[Meap]Katniss~<3

[Meap]Katniss~<3
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Yeah the camera is terrible.

I HATE THIS PART. I'm in the Jungle and i have no Watch Sketches left to slow time. I have to defeat this pirate by thinning out his armor and using a spin attack on him three times. But he has only one weak spot, on his back which is impossible to hit because he'll spin his freaking swords. I died about 10 times.

http://reione.forumotion.com/

5happy Re: Epic Mickey Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:15 pm

Pokéfreak

Pokéfreak
Pokémon Hero
Pokémon Hero

Saw it at E3. Looked incredibly stupid....... maybe if it was released a few years ago and wasn't disney related, I'd get it, but for now........ I'll stick to slitting clown throats with my blade-fan.

6happy Re: Epic Mickey Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:24 pm

Anonymous

@pokefreak
Epic Mickey 12933410

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum