The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heck, let's revive this forum!!!

+11
boy from asension
locodude0001
Clover
Melon
Jojo-Kunn
Franziska
[DX] Dracario
NeonNick
Gamidame
griffinheart
Jpegurl-chan
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26happy Re: Heck, let's revive this forum!!! Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:27 pm

Baby Showers

Baby Showers
Pokémon Collector
Pokémon Collector

You're lucky I still get updates for posts on this forum, silly old lady!!!!

Maybe you can make a freezer/archive? ''w ''

http://www.chibishowers.piczo.com

27happy Re: Heck, let's revive this forum!!! Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:17 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

I actually have a couple archive sections, and I'm hoping to just clean up the forum a bit with loco-chan.

http://www.sweetcharm.net

28happy Re: Heck, let's revive this forum!!! Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:28 pm

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

clean clean clean

29happy Re: Heck, let's revive this forum!!! Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:26 pm

Wish-Apon-A-Star

Wish-Apon-A-Star
Cool Trainer
Cool Trainer

I came back to an unexpected layout change and actual activity.

Well, this seems promising.

http://www.tacospin.com/

30happy Re: Heck, let's revive this forum!!! Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:08 am

Platinum Lucario

Platinum Lucario

It's been 6 years since I last came here, registered, introduced myself then never returned here.

I can't remember things very well, but apparently, an old friend of mine named Cheryl (aka Miku) brought me to this place and I registered here.

So I've come back 6 years later, and many people that I once knew have disappeared and never returned. But how is everyone? ^^ I'm just glad that I still get notifications about old forums that I've registered on, so it can remind me of these places. Smile

31happy Re: Heck, let's revive this forum!!! Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:08 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Platinum Lucario wrote:It's been 6 years since I last came here, registered, introduced myself then never returned here.

I can't remember things very well, but apparently, an old friend of mine named Cheryl (aka Miku) brought me to this place and I registered here.

So I've come back 6 years later, and many people that I once knew have disappeared and never returned. But how is everyone? ^^ I'm just glad that I still get notifications about old forums that I've registered on, so it can remind me of these places. Smile

Welcome back! Your name is SOOO familiar...but then I saw you only had a couple of posts XD 
Thanks for stopping by again! How is cheryl/miku anyway?

http://www.sweetcharm.net

32happy Re: Heck, let's revive this forum!!! Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:32 am

Platinum Lucario

Platinum Lucario

Clover wrote:
Platinum Lucario wrote:It's been 6 years since I last came here, registered, introduced myself then never returned here.

Welcome back! Your name is SOOO familiar...but then I saw you only had a couple of posts XD 
Thanks for stopping by again! How is cheryl/miku anyway?

I'm glad you remember me. ^^ I'm having trouble remembering certain stuff from like... 6 years ago. I also wonder how Cheryl/Miku is doing these days. I'm not even sure if she's under some other name or if I just can't remember very well. I hope one day I will eventually remember who she was again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum