The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crappy mario 3d land review

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Crappy mario 3d land review Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:49 am

Barry 2.0

Barry 2.0

Wow. I wasn't expecting much when I bought it, but i really like it. I thought it would be a normal side scrolling mario game but it's not! I love how it's a combination of New super mario bros and mario 64 ds. Nintendo did a really good job on this game. Who else here has it?

A lot of the little things I like to: like how you can walk around the outside of toads house and then go inside and back out. I also like how the first bowser fight plays out.

so amazing. . .
I also like the power ups!
-Fire ball mario
-p-wing
-Shell boomerang thing
-Racoon squirell(spell fail) thing
-fish thing
-box thing
There may be others I haven't seen yet!

And I've noticed the 3D is a lot better with this game than my others. I think it's because this game was made for 3D and not converted. (Would that make a difference? I know it does with movies)

Right Now I've just gotten to the second world and looking forward to the rest of the game.
If our ultimate webmaster Paul ever gets another 3DS game it should be this one.

9/10 (I took off a point 'cos the first world felt extremely short)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum