The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm back! ...sorta

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy I'm back! ...sorta Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:33 am

SharlottCrain

SharlottCrain
Adoptable Mod

Ok...well due to popular demand my regret of my absence, I'm officially not officially back just yet.
I guess I missed out quite a lot of events happening in DL lately, but nonetheless! I want to come back and enjoy each other's presence again.
As one of DL's oldest members, I want to keep on living here and meet the newbies of the forum ^^
I see a lot of things have changed, sorta...And I'll have to continue my post count XDD
I'll always be back every now and then, but I you guys to know that I'm not dead, and I'm happily living in deviantART world at the moment.
If anybody needs me, I'll be here: http://gardevoir1997.deviantart.com/
I check my dA everyday!

And so I've just come back to say that this is my family, and always will be! Love you all! Very Happy

So let me take this time to REintroduce myself:
I am a 14 year old Aussie girl~ and an all time Pokemon fan since I was 4 :3 I love anything anime/manga and I've grown a big addiction for the series Axis Powers Hetalia. I love to draw, and I hope to become professional one day ^^

2happy Re: I'm back! ...sorta Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:00 am

Riku8

Riku8

welcome Back Sharlott o3o
glad to have you back!!

-someone you probably stored in the useless information folder.

BTW i love your Artworks.

3happy Re: I'm back! ...sorta Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:09 am

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

Well it looks like we are getting our veterans back =D. This forum is starting to live again ^_^. Welcome back Sharlott

4happy Re: I'm back! ...sorta Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:01 pm

griffinheart

griffinheart
Admin
Admin

Sharlott~ <3 Welcome back ^0^ You'd better stay. c:<

http://guardeddreams.site40.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum