The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

2017 Intro Post

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy 2017 Intro Post on Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:18 pm

Clover

Admin
Admin
So it's been..
a few years.

Why not introduce myself again, since I'm pretty sure I'm technically a different person at this point?

So I'm 28 years old *GASP*  Embarassed
I went to college for too long and am pretty much not doing anything with it (except being able to read and understand random stuff in Japanese now...WOOTS)
I just got a job that I'm hoping to stay at for a while, cause it pays purty well, and it's literally a block away from my house cat

I'm living in Massachusetts again, and will probably stay in this area for a good while since my parents live here, and it's close to Boston/NYC/other fun thangs. So what if there is snow that piles higher than your car SO WHAT Evil or Very Mad

My dream for when I'm a mid age/old age lady is to live in a custom built house that isn't terribly large, and is somewhere close to the sea...and has a place for my many parrots or whatever other animals I'm taking care of by then I love you

Anyway, I have always kept Dream League in my heart, and often think of the fun times everyone had here!

I wasn't able to log in for a few years due to a weird security..check..thing...? but the forumotion admins finally forced a password reset to my account and now I'm back to tidy up the place ^^;;
Looking at the old NetZines is like going through a high school yearbook Like a Star @ heaven ~

OH, I've also kept in contact with a handful of the people here, and if it weren't for Dream League those relationships never would've happened. Some of you know I kept in contact on skype for a while, others I've met and became great friends with in person, some I still voice chat/text/message once in a while...so yeah! Thanks everyone ♥️

http://www.sweetcharm.net

2happy Re: 2017 Intro Post on Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:26 pm

boy from asension

Knight
Knight
Hi Clover, nice to see a new face :3

Thanks for all your hard work, let's make the dream league better than what it was last time~

3happy Re: 2017 Intro Post on Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:27 pm

Clover

Admin
Admin
thank you ;w;

hey, in the portal...
do you see a text chat?

loco saw it for a second or two, and now he only sees white (but I can still see it)

http://www.sweetcharm.net

4happy Re: 2017 Intro Post on Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:27 pm

boy from asension

Knight
Knight
It's just white for me~

5happy Re: 2017 Intro Post on Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Clover

Admin
Admin
thanks ><

I shall mess with that later too then.