The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

My new intro page.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy My new intro page. Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:39 pm

boy from asension

boy from asension
Knight
Knight

So... I'd like to think at the very least I've improved my spelling since last time, because I have to say, looking at how I spoke last time, I'm surprised that any of you could understand me!!! (Though my spelling is still dreadful Razz )

So... I'm 20 now, I've finished High School, and college. I'm doing a BSc in Geology, and currently working on N3 for the Japanese JLTP exams. I've invested quite heavily in my believes of wanting to better myself constantly, and believe every set back is an opportunity to improve.

In terms of Pokémon, I've been playing for years now. I've developed tactics, I've created several teams, and I've changed quite a lot in my playstyle. I'm looking forward to relaxing and chatting with everyone again, this is a site that's been in my heart for a long time, and I've always been sad that it did end...

Cheers! cheers

2happy Re: My new intro page. Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:14 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Yayayay!

Hey, maybe you and I can post some Japanese discussion topics or something ^_^

http://www.sweetcharm.net

3happy Re: My new intro page. Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:47 pm

boy from asension

boy from asension
Knight
Knight

Japanese discussion topics sound really interesting! Of course, that'll mean my bad grammar will have gone from English to Japanese, but I suppose the only way to improve is to practice!

Speaking of Japanese, do you remember the Lucky Star book you sent me? I finished the whole thing recently (as in able to read and enjoy all of it solo) and decided to buy the second issue~

4happy Re: My new intro page. Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:58 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Omg, I do remember!!!! Proud of you for finishing it. I usually end up skimming through most of my Japanese manga, and not THOROUGHLY reading it like I should >w<;;

You should post some scans or something from it~

http://www.sweetcharm.net

5happy Re: My new intro page. Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:22 am

boy from asension

boy from asension
Knight
Knight

I'll try and put up some scans :3

I think I probably would skim read through it but because I end up going to random spots for Geology without wifi, I end up taking a manga/book or two and end up reading them in super detail. I mean take the trip I came back from today as an example, I spent most of my time doing Geology work, and just couldn't be bothered to set up my computer after I'd finished, so I ended up doing a lot of reading.

(Probably helps my Japanese not become too rusty as well...)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum