The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm here and ready to reacquaint

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Charmander I'm here and ready to reacquaint on Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:15 am

NeonNick

Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Hello friends, how have you all been? It has been a good minute since I have spoken to the majority of you so I would like to know!

If you don't remember me (I don't blame you) I will introduce myself again. Greetings, I'm Nick, Nickolai, Nikolo, w/e works for you. Hey there!

I should probably provide some updates regarding myself and where my journeys have lead me to over these past several years. Although much more seldom than in the past, I still do pick up my 3DS on occasion and play Pokemon and am looking forward to Ultra Sun and Moon later this year! (The RPG for the Switch is also on my radar.) I am currently working full time and going through the process of getting a promotion I have worked very hard for, so this is certainly an thrilling time for me. I am also going to school full time as an engineering student and plan on finishing my associate's degree in the spring. In between it all I try to make time for any leisurely and mischievous activities that come my way.

In any case, it's good to see you all after all this time as I have wonderful recollections of this place! I am looking forward to see how we all have changed and perhaps if we can make any new memories with one another.

2Charmander Re: I'm here and ready to reacquaint on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:37 pm

kommeo

Admin
Admin
Hey Nick, welcome back. Good luck on that promotion ^^

what can I say ^^

3Charmander Re: I'm here and ready to reacquaint on Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:27 pm

Clover

Admin
Admin
aww nice avatar o^o!
Engineering omggg everyone is studying such super hard stuff it's awesome ^^!!

http://www.sweetcharm.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum