The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pokemon TCG 2018 Championships

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Weedle Pokemon TCG 2018 Championships Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:58 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

"The 2018 season starts on July 10, 2017, so players can get an early start on working toward the 2018 Pokémon World Championships. However, the rotation will not occur until September 1, 2017. Importantly, this means that the Regional Championships in Liverpool, UK, which take place July 29–30, and the 2017 Pokémon World Championships, which take place August 18–20, will use the 2017 format and rules as currently listed, rather than using the new Standard format for the 2018 season." [read more]

The Standard format for the 2018 season will consist of the following expansions:
XY - BREAKthrough
 and any expansions released afterward
Black Star Promo cards numbered XY67 and up, and SM01 and up
Cards from the following products are also legal: 

-- Generations
-- XY Trainer Kit—Pikachu Libre & Suicune
-- Sun & Moon Trainer Kit - Lycanroc & Alolan Raichu
-- McDonald's Collection 2016

=============

Have you guys watched any of the past tourneys? I am hoping to watch the stream of this next one, as it's coming right up. I'm a tad confused why the McDonald's collection cards are in there but um. ya that's kinda hilarious  cheers

Has anyone made a deck using what's considered standard now? I have a fairy deck that uses gardevoir/mega gard and dragonite ex...it's not great at the moment as it's incomplete xux;;

http://www.sweetcharm.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum