The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Your Career?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy What's Your Career? Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:32 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

What's everyone's career looking like so far? I'm still in school for English with a minor in Journalism. I'm also a writer for a sports website called RealSports, but I recently joined so I'm getting used to the whole writing professionally for a website. My goal so far is to become an editor in chief.

I'm also still working at the same job I got at 2011, but now I serve ice cream and pastry dishes! What a Face

http://www.skorgro.com/

2happy Re: What's Your Career? Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:36 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

umm I've had quite a few jobs. I just hate staying at one place very long xux Also doing anything with a Japanese major is hard lol

sewing and crafts store
hippie gift shop
bartender
japanese restaurant
pizza place
temp job at a hospital doing paperwork

aaaaand my current job...
Working for a farm credit union as tech support Very Happy Basically the company give loans/monies to farmers all across america so they can do business AND PROVIDE FOOD TO US ALL.

http://www.sweetcharm.net

3happy Re: What's Your Career? Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:24 pm

alucinor

alucinor
Trainer
Trainer

I'm a software developer, working on web stuff. I can do databases, front end, and... other stuff websites need. My goal when I was 10 was to work on games, though, and I'm still working towards that goal! Programming is a very diverse career set.

Maybe you can do translation work? I'm unsure what the entry looks like for that. My favorite artists, "ShikakuSuika"/Cubed Watermelon/Mary Cagle lived in Japan for a bit and taught English (and has a comic called Let's Speak English about it), maybe that's something you can do in the future?

https://www.wispymouse.net

4happy Re: What's Your Career? Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:19 am

boy from asension

boy from asension
Knight
Knight

So far I'm doing my BSc in Geology. So whilst in the DL I've finished my O levels, A levels and have one year left on my BSc, hoping to either next do an MSc in Paleontology (or a related field) or do a PhD in Paleontology (or again a related field).

I've also done the N5 of the JLPT, finished all the work I need for the N4 (but have been just too busy to take the exam) and am about 50% of the way through N3.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum