The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

bleach heat the soul 3-unlockables/ratings/urahara shouten/others

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

HeavenWheel「Bluey」

HeavenWheel「Bluey」
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

THE BLEACH HEAT THE SOUL 3

i will tell you the unlockables of the characters first!
later i'll post the other content! ^^ it's not from gamefaqs or other site like gamefaq but,it's from my experience!
so,enjoy!

Byakuya Bankai:clear mission #17(BLACK AND WHITE)
Battle: Ichigo Bankai vs. Byakuya kuchiki-bankai
Description: Beat the opponent who is in the "kakugo" state(darkred lifebars)
Clear: Beat Byakuya
Special Condition: Clear all the missions before this,and beat this
mission to unlock mission #18 to #19
Notes: You both start in "kakugo" state - where you can't really block, but
deal more damage[tips do it without this special condition(outside this battle)press square and hold for a while,and press triangle with square i mean when your lifebar flashes]

Hisagi Shuuhei:Clear Time Attack with Komamura Sajin

Hitsugaya Bankai:Clear Story Mission #19
Battle: Hitsugaya Bankai vs. Aizen Sousuke
Description: If you don't use the "Reiatsu Ougi"(press square and x or square and o), you can't damage the enemy
Clear: Beat Aizen
Note: You can only damage with your special attack (square, cross), and you
don't actually have to kill him to beat the mission just make his lifebar flash

Ise Nanao:Clear Time Attack with Kyouraku Shunsui
Ishida Quincy Final Stage:Clear Story Mission #6
battle:uryuu ishida quincy final form v.s. mayuri kurosutchi(help from nemu if i did not mistake)
condition:your life drained(not drained and absorbed by enemy)by the poison,if your lifebar empty,you'll will be not killed by the poison,by the enemy's atk.

Komamura Sajin:Clear Time Attack with Yamamoto Genryuusai Shigekuni

Kurotsuchi Nemu:Clear Time Attack with Kurotsuchi Mayuri

Kusajishi Yachiru:Clear Time Attack with Zaraki Kenpachi

Kyouraku Shunsui:Clear Time Attack with Ukitake Jyuushirou

Renji Bankai:Clear Story Mission #12
battle:renji bankai v.s. byakuya kuchiki
condition:your enemy's reiatsu will be raised,so it's not too effective to use "reiatsu ougi"(sp. attack by pressing square and x or square and circle)

Rukia Shinigami:Clear Time Attack with Kuchiki Rukia

Ulquiorra[espada member(espada is organization created by aizen after he escape from soul society,the members are quarter of hollow's body)]:Beat Karakura Heroes Mach(beat all mission on story missions from 1-20)

Last edited by bluey_adit-kun on Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total

HeavenWheel「Bluey」

HeavenWheel「Bluey」
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

-double post or many for guide 'kay?-
next.......a little clue for the guide
about the mission!
guys,if you play mission #4....
you'll be warped into mission 7,if you want to continue to mission #6 and get ishida final form..
you must use your kakugo(press square and triangle if your lifebar is flashing red) state quickly,or follow what i do when i play there(not mus/not recommended)
~make renji's life is decreased quickly,and your lifebar around >70%(above 70%)
~when your lifebar 1 is empty,on lifebar 2 when your life is above 70%,just defend to make your life decreased into 50% with enemy's strong power(pressing o not x)

and when you playing mission #7 you'll warped into mission #10 if you did not fulfill the condition
~kill kenpachi with zangetsu's power(press x if the meter is full,you'll get sword only attackup)

and for mission #17 many people commented they can't continue to mission #18-#19 to get bankai hitsugaya......
fulfill this condition:
~complete all mission from mission 1-17

on mission #20
you must:
~kill aizen with power of renji(attack up)you'll get attack up advantage on attack(tips:use hollow bankai ichigo mask on the powerup,by pressing square and o,that technique requires counter,the advantage are,ichigo is more powerful or attack X4 on the powerup,each you press o or strong attack,tensa zangetsu will launch black getsuga tenshou like when ichigo bankai press -> and o,if you miss sword slash combo on that condition by pressing square and x,the sword will launch rapid of black getsuga tenhou,so use the short time for that!)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum