The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Portal 2

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Portal 2 Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:11 pm

ThisGuy

ThisGuy
Pokémon Champion
Pokémon Champion

If you haven't already heard, i'll say it now.
Portal 2 has been confirmed for release.

This isn't some remake, it's a full-on sequal set a few decades into the future. GLaDOS is back and as insane as ever, and she's out for revenge...well...sorta...it's kinda hard to tell with lines like this:
"We're a lot alike, you and I. You tested me, I tested you. You killed me, I kill-oh. Wait. I guess I haven't killed you yet. Oh well. Food for thought during this next test."

In addition to new puzzles and more than double the length of the last game, this one offers Co-op mode. One player controls a modified Personality Core (The things you had to rip off GLaDOS in the first game) while the other controls a walking turret. Each one is able to fire the two standard portals, allowing four portals to be active and used by both players at a time.

In short, if you haven't already planned to, go buy this game when it comes out. (No official release date yet. Just sometime in the fall) And if you aren't planning to buy this game, your life is void. Awesomesauce!

2happy Re: Portal 2 Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:51 am

Pokéfreak

Pokéfreak
Pokémon Hero
Pokémon Hero

I can't wait for this game! It's a shame it was delayed to 2011. Nuuuu~~~

3happy Re: Portal 2 Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:15 am

Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

I hope that this game is suitable enough to be a sequel to the original. I mean, the original is hard to top considering how it's so very good. Either way, I'm getting this game as soon as it comes out.

http://variant.pokerealm.com

4happy Re: Portal 2 Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:07 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

was this the one that was available for a free download for like....2 days?

http://www.sweetcharm.net

5happy Re: Portal 2 Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:43 pm

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

I've never heard of this game. Maybe I should check it out..?

6happy Re: Portal 2 Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:32 am

ThisGuy

ThisGuy
Pokémon Champion
Pokémon Champion

Clover wrote:was this the one that was available for a free download for like....2 days?
Nah, that was the first Portal.

Jojo- wrote:I've never heard of this game. Maybe I should check it out..?
YES. Yes you should. If you do check it out, there will be cake. (That doesn't make sense now, but get the game. It will.)

7happy Re: Portal 2 Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:34 pm

Pokéfreak

Pokéfreak
Pokémon Hero
Pokémon Hero

Thisguy, you fool! Don't give him any information! He needs to experience it on his own, like all Valve games.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum