The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ash's Hacked pikachu

+10
jolteon00
blazingf
boy from asension
Reao
anime_addict008
Jojo-Kunn
Arceus
Clover
Paradox
griffinheart
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Ash's Hacked pikachu Tue May 25, 2010 11:10 pm

Anonymous

I've already posted a topic about Ash having problems, but this is difrrent, I'm starting to think thet Ash using an action replay? why?
well his pikachu is obviously hacked. I mean look at it, it always gets 1-hit KOS, even on ground type pokemon. I've seen several times where his pikachu has Ko'd a ground type.
So thats why I believe Ash is using an action replay because what esle would explain it? I don't know. I think his Staraptor might be a little hacked to, it beat Paul's weavile.
Ether paul is a noob, or ash hacked. Weavile could have used an ice type move and knocked the crap out of it. I mean really, it kept using metal claw.
anyway thats my rant
Ash hacks!
If you think Ash hacks to then feel free to reply to this topic. Nobody likes a hacker, he shouldnt even be allowed to fight the sinnoh gym leaders with that pikachu. ugggh what has the world come to!?

2happy Re: Ash's Hacked pikachu Tue May 25, 2010 11:52 pm

griffinheart

griffinheart
Admin
Admin

type advantages dont mean anything in the anime >_>

http://guardeddreams.site40.net

3happy Re: Ash's Hacked pikachu Tue May 25, 2010 11:56 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Dude, anime =/= games. Anime has giant freaking pokemon, the video games don't. Anime has guns, the video games don't, even though you should have one for Team Rocket.

http://www.skorgro.com/

4happy Re: Ash's Hacked pikachu Wed May 26, 2010 11:18 am

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Paradox wrote:Dude, anime =/= games. Anime has giant freaking pokemon, the video games don't. Anime has guns, the video games don't, even though you should have one for Team Rocket.

this ^

They pretty much take the concept and run away with it.

http://www.sweetcharm.net

5happy Re: Ash's Hacked pikachu Sun May 30, 2010 2:31 pm

Arceus

Arceus
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Clover wrote:
Paradox wrote:Dude, anime =/= games. Anime has giant freaking pokemon, the video games don't. Anime has guns, the video games don't, even though you should have one for Team Rocket.

this ^

I Agree lol,they pretty much do this ^

6happy Re: Ash's Hacked pikachu Mon May 31, 2010 11:51 am

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Arceus wrote:
Clover wrote:

this ^

I Agree lol,they pretty much do this ^

Ditto this. ^

7happy Re: Ash's Hacked pikachu Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:51 pm

anime_addict008

anime_addict008
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer

i just keep on thinking that he's lucky coz maybe he has a rabbit's foot or a lucky ponyta shoe or maybe he bribes his enemy to lose Very Happy Shocked

8happy Re: Ash's Hacked pikachu Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:54 pm

Reao

Reao
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

Paradox has the general idea.
the anime if what Pokemon might be like in a "real life scenario",the games are all mathematical, and chances and probability, things such as battle strategy,use of terrain, and physical attributes of Pokemon don't play much of a role in the games.

9happy Re: Ash's Hacked pikachu Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:05 pm

boy from asension

boy from asension
Knight
Knight

Meh no reason getting uptight about it.... But I must say that pickachu must me hacked...
It took out my beautiful little Gliscizor

10happy Re: Ash's Hacked pikachu Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:20 pm

blazingf

blazingf
Trainer
Trainer

I don't think Pikachu is hacked, and type differences mean nothing in the anime. Water types have defeated electric types and fire types have defeated water types.

11happy Re: Ash's Hacked pikachu Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:55 am

Anonymous

Ash hacked Volt Tackle onto Pikachu, since its only an egg move.

12happy Re: Ash's Hacked pikachu Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:25 pm

jolteon00

jolteon00
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

Jolteon14 wrote:Ash hacked Volt Tackle onto Pikachu, since its only an egg move.

How do you know Pikachu's parents couldn't Volt Tackle? (:

Guys, the anime has always confused me.
Electric moves "don't" affect rock types (they're regularly effective Neutral) but pikachu can KO a Marowak with thundershock.

I've actually sat through episodes and counted. Pikachu knows way more than four moves.

So in conclusion, Ash is the chosen one, and he can do whatever he wants.

http://www.twitter.com/kaieous

13happy Re: Ash's Hacked pikachu Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:08 pm

DragonTamerZ

DragonTamerZ
Trainer
Trainer

its the anime so how can he used action replay, but that is weird that it can KO a ground type O_O now that is just weird!

http://pokeillusion.tk

14happy Re: Ash's Hacked pikachu Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:28 pm

Kale12321

Kale12321
Trainer
Trainer

jolteon00 wrote:
Jolteon14 wrote:Ash hacked Volt Tackle onto Pikachu, since its only an egg move.

How do you know Pikachu's parents couldn't Volt Tackle? (:

Guys, the anime has always confused me.
Electric moves "don't" affect rock types (they're regularly effective Neutral) but pikachu can KO a Marowak with thundershock.

I've actually sat through episodes and counted. Pikachu knows way more than four moves.

So in conclusion, Ash is the chosen one, and he can do whatever he wants.

Ash's Pikachu was never a Pichu as far as we kno and since the only way to get it is when it HATCHES and he didnt kno it when he got it lm confused how it learned it

15happy Re: Ash's Hacked pikachu Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:41 pm

Voir

Voir
Cool Trainer
Cool Trainer

Ash is an official hacker. If I were in the anime, I would help Team Rocket get his annoying pikachu and kill Ash. Ash's pikachu is probably at a very high level. Plus, he modifies his Pokemon's moves so Pika doesn't have to learn new ones. >.> Ash hacked, and I always hated him.

http://voidenforums.tk/

16happy Re: Ash's Hacked pikachu Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:44 pm

Anonymous

Ash is a major pokesavver. He should reply to those people on serebii who ask for one. ^-^

17happy Re: Ash's Hacked pikachu Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:21 pm

Smoke

Smoke

if pokemon were real like in the anime how would you hack them and above that in the anime if you've noticed most characters pokemon know more then four used but only have 4 "regularly used" moves thus the games 4 moves would be those four moves thus solving that dillemma

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum