The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bayonetta

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1--- Bayonetta Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:04 pm

Cindergh

Cindergh
Archer
Archer
Hey guys! I was just wondering if you guys have heard of this game before because it looks really good and interesting and has got like a really good rating from Xbox360 and yeah! Just leave some post about it! Thanks Razz

2--- Re: Bayonetta Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:22 am

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend
It's actually amazng. My only problem is that combat can become a bit complicated and confusing. x.x


_________________
Bayonetta SBayonetta S
Bayonetta Jojo-badromance
I Won't Tell You That I Love You,
Kiss Or Hug You,
Cause I'm Bluffin' With My Muffin,
I'm Not Lying, I'm Just Stunnin' With My Love Glue Gunnin'.

3--- Re: Bayonetta Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:17 pm

Cindergh

Cindergh
Archer
Archer
ohhhh ok so it that what makes it difficult?? have you played it?? well i guess thats why you say the combat is confusing :S

4--- Re: Bayonetta Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:10 am

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend
It's not so much difficult, but more just.. hectic. There are enemies everywhere and trying to shoot, kick and punch them all is difficult. x.x


_________________
Bayonetta SBayonetta S
Bayonetta Jojo-badromance
I Won't Tell You That I Love You,
Kiss Or Hug You,
Cause I'm Bluffin' With My Muffin,
I'm Not Lying, I'm Just Stunnin' With My Love Glue Gunnin'.

5--- Re: Bayonetta Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:21 am

EliteLugia

EliteLugia
Cool Trainer
Cool Trainer
heard of it, ill get it when i get the chance in a good price to get lol

http://www.advanceshipperhints.webs.com

6--- Re: Bayonetta Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:45 pm

Pokéfreak

Pokéfreak
Pokémon Hero
Pokémon Hero
Hair! Oh god the hair! Her weapons include guns and HER HAIR! EVEN HER CLOTHES ARE MADE OF HER OWN HAIR!

I might get it eventually...... maybe


_________________
It's really annoying being the only real gamer in my entire grade.

Playing: Fallout: New Vegas, Dead Space, Mass Effect
Watching: Beauty and the Beast, Glee, Arrested Development, Whatever anime I can find
Reading: Max Broox's works, The Necromancer
Listening to: Blue October, Wilco, Elbow, Tripod

You can also check out what I'm doing at my twitter, here

7--- Re: Bayonetta Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:09 am

Guest

Anonymous
Guest
i didn't like it even tought i think(and every guy on earth) about breast half of the time of the day.



Last edited by PKgrunge on Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total

8--- Re: Bayonetta Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:19 am

Cindergh

Cindergh
Archer
Archer
PKgrunge wrote:i didn't like it and i think about brest half of the time of the day.
oh god... we didnt need to know that... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked pale pale pale

9--- Re: Bayonetta Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:37 am

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend
It's true though..


_________________
Bayonetta SBayonetta S
Bayonetta Jojo-badromance
I Won't Tell You That I Love You,
Kiss Or Hug You,
Cause I'm Bluffin' With My Muffin,
I'm Not Lying, I'm Just Stunnin' With My Love Glue Gunnin'.

10--- Re: Bayonetta Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:39 am

Cindergh

Cindergh
Archer
Archer
oh god.... what is wrong with men and boys today.. god.... i got scarred because of them....

11--- Re: Bayonetta Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:07 pm

Guest

Anonymous
Guest
@Cindergh wrote:oh god.... what is wrong with men and boys today.. god.... i got scarred because of them....

When you get to puberty you will know.

12--- Re: Bayonetta Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:17 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin
PKgrunge wrote:
@Cindergh wrote:oh god.... what is wrong with men and boys today.. god.... i got scarred because of them....

When you get to puberty you will know.

and she will still run away =w=

http://www.sweetcharm.net

13--- Re: Bayonetta Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:58 am

Snuffleoffagus

Snuffleoffagus
Trainer
Trainer
All I have to say for this game is- No. It really didn't work for me. Put a scantily clad woman into God of War just doesn't do it for me. This is one of the only mainstream games I just can't take. Maybe it's just me, but I give this game a thumbs down.


_________________
Bayonetta Snuffs10

14--- Re: Bayonetta Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:05 pm

haunter65

haunter65
New Member
New Member
I really enjoyed Bayonetta personally, the game was a bit chaotic at times but it reminded me of when I was playing Godhand. There's a lot of things you can do and the weapons are insane, especially on the second playthrough

15--- Re: Bayonetta Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:06 pm

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend
Yusss, Haunter, I totally agree with you! ^^


_________________
Bayonetta SBayonetta S
Bayonetta Jojo-badromance
I Won't Tell You That I Love You,
Kiss Or Hug You,
Cause I'm Bluffin' With My Muffin,
I'm Not Lying, I'm Just Stunnin' With My Love Glue Gunnin'.

16--- Re: Bayonetta Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:43 pm

Cindergh

Cindergh
Archer
Archer
@Clover wrote:
PKgrunge wrote:
@Cindergh wrote:oh god.... what is wrong with men and boys today.. god.... i got scarred because of them....

When you get to puberty you will know.

and she will still run away =w=
hahahahaha pk i already know -.-
and yes clover i will still run awayyyyy XD

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum