The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sonic Unleashed and other Sonic games and why there awsome

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

feraligator dude

feraligator dude
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

why do you think the sonic games do so well in ratings?

I honestly think it's just the fact that it's been around for so long and it's a classic

GlassMan

GlassMan
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer

Sonic's got a few problems. One of these is adding so many characters, and the other problem is the plot, which often changes just for one game. Honestly, I can't count on my fingers and toes how many characters in Sonic Games only appeared a few time, but it's very rare that I want some of these characters to reappear.

Sonic games only are awesome if they're good, and unfortunately, after Yuji Naka left SEGA, I've been disappointed with Sonic's 3D stories. Sonic Unleashed did kinda well because half of the game was in 2D, but the game wasn't as good as it could've been. If they had made Werehog Sonic a bit less clunky, then the game would've fared much better.

The older 3D games, they've got such high ratings because they're good. Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 are among the best video games I've played. If we get a Sonic Adventure 3 that's even close to the awesomeness of SA2, then I'd be happy.

Meanwhile, Shadow the Hedgehog can rot in hell, because as far as I'm concerned, the game never existed in the first place. A horrible concept with horrible gameplay. The only thing I liked was playing as Tails in two levels.

Not every Sonic title's a winner. The ones with High ratings are the ones you should get. The ones with low ratings, they got that way for a reason.

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

I have to agree with GlassMan - he knows what he is talking about. ^^

billiethemancox

billiethemancox
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

Sonic 4 Chapter 1 will be the rise and heaven of what Sonic should be.

https://www.facebook.com/billiethemancox

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum