The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sonic Adventure re-release on PlayStation Network

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GlassMan

GlassMan
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Personally, I'm awaiting Sonic Adventure coming to PlayStation Network because I grew up a Sega fan, and that game was one of the best I've played. Especially playing as Tails. >w<
The port will have improved graphics and sound quality, which I'm looking forward to.

So, anyone else awaiting the game's release this fall?

ThE HuNtEr

ThE HuNtEr
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
Wait. Are we talking about Sonic Adventure DX: Directors Cut and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle?

If so then I wish I had a PS3 Sad.

Sonic Adventure re-release on PlayStation Network 3936256360_205fb72bc7_oSonic Adventure re-release on PlayStation Network 4538906469_d84058ba0e_oSonic Adventure re-release on PlayStation Network Espeon10Sonic Adventure re-release on PlayStation Network 4736296462_cf08f1f4c6_oSonic Adventure re-release on PlayStation Network 4828465277_46537fc83e_o

GlassMan

GlassMan
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Ii KnUcKlEs iI wrote:Wait. Are we talking about Sonic Adventure DX: Directors Cut and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle?

If so then I wish I had a PS3 Sad.

Considering that Sonic Adventure DX is a remake of Sonic Adventure, then in a sense, yes, we're talking about that game.

Serotonin

Serotonin
Team Rocket
Team Rocket
I have a game for the PS2 that's all of the Sonic games that were ever made for SEGA. It's epic.

Sonic Adventure re-release on PlayStation Network Serovictory
http://www.seeking-eudamonia.tumblr.com

GlassMan

GlassMan
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
adoxography wrote:I have a game for the PS2 that's all of the Sonic games that were ever made for SEGA. It's epic.

All the Sonic Games that were ever on a SEGA system? It probably still doesn't have Sonic Adventure on it. And I doubt it has all the Game Gear games, either.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum