The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Interesting question :)

+11
Leon Angel
ThE HuNtEr
Blaze
Serotonin
MasterKeyX
[Meap]Katniss~<3
Clover
billiethemancox
Pokéfreak
jolteon00
15 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Interesting question :) Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:20 am

jolteon00

jolteon00
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

I found this on a tumblr with an inappropriate name (so I can't credit) but credit to them.

You wake up tomorrow and it quickly becomes apparent that Pokémon are real.

You peer out your window and see Starly flying around, Caterpie crawling up tree trunks, and there’s tall grass as far as the eye can see…

Other than this nothing has changed. You are exactly who you were pre-Pokéworld (i.e. school/work/boyfriend/girlfriend/whatever are all still a part of your life).

Knowing this, what changes would you make about yourself in this Pokéworld?

What Pokémon do you think would be native to the area around your home?

If you did decide to become a trainer what class do you think you would belong in?

So what do you think?

I would immediately go out and catch me somes! And call MKX while I'm at it.

I live in a big city, so I bet there'd be some electric and steel pokemon. Grass-types wouldn't do it. Flying types work though, like pidgey and starly.

I'm going to Lake George with a friend soon, so that would be so much more interesting! I'd liquidate all my assets to buy pokeballs haha.

But I don't think I would catch 'em all. It'd be far too difficult to care for them all. I'd just have the ones I become friends with :3

As far as what kind of trainer I would be..? I would probably end up as a pokemon breeder! Like an actual breeder, not a groomer. I'd have a ranch. And I'd be very concerned with giving them a yummy, nutritious diet!

http://www.twitter.com/kaieous

2happy Re: Interesting question :) Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:48 am

Pokéfreak

Pokéfreak
Pokémon Hero
Pokémon Hero

I live up in a forest region of the Santa Cruz Mountains, So I would probably end up seeing some tree like Pokémon, like Sceptile. But mostly bugs, flying, and grass types.

There's also a nearby Pond, so I could find a few water types two.

3happy Re: Interesting question :) Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:19 am

billiethemancox

billiethemancox
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

I would be dead. I'm sure Charzards and such would destroy the world as quickly as possible. Then if it wasn't the wild ones, it's the tamed dragons we would have to deal with.

https://www.facebook.com/billiethemancox

4happy Re: Interesting question :) Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:34 am

Anonymous

I would definitely have tauros, miltanks, rapidash's, those kind, I would have to become a pokemon trainer and possibly move tutor! but I would be the cool one who teaches pokemon moves for money and not heart scales or something like that.

5happy Re: Interesting question :) Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:17 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

- I'd get a more exercise and sunlight training my Pokémon
- I'd totally drop out of school and do Poké battles and street performances for cash =w=
- also it'd be kinda nice because everyone would have more in common because most people would enjoy raising Pokés :3 Unless they're a creeper.

- A forest surrounds my home, so probably normal/rodent like Pokés, TONS of bug types, Stantlers (I've seen deer and moose in my area), Possibly Teddyursa/Ursaring (Bears live around here), by the graveyard in down town there would probably be some cool ghost types ^^ I also live by many colleges and I'm sure they'd all have different starter Pokés to distribute o3o;

If you did decide to become a trainer what class do you think you would belong in?
- Like the ones in the game? Biker/Swimmer/Beauty etc?

http://www.sweetcharm.net

6happy Re: Interesting question :) Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:20 pm

I would go live next 2 a volcano cause i love fire type pokemon

7happy Re: Interesting question :) Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:07 pm

[Meap]Katniss~<3

[Meap]Katniss~<3
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

-I'd give up on school~ Money is where it's at! I'm 12, so I'm 'old' enough to start a journey
-I'd go out and find some Pokémon friends, probably be more active and stuffz

Probably city like Pokemon, Glameow, Skitty, stuff like that.

-If you mean like in the anime then a Trainer, but I would do a few contests on the side
-If you mean in game- school kid

http://reione.forumotion.com/

8happy Re: Interesting question :) Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:40 pm

MasterKeyX

MasterKeyX
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

-I'd give up on school, also. Then, I would start collecting Pokemon. And training them. I would become a great trainer! Especially of water types and dragon types. other than that I'd stay the same!

-Probably city like Pokemon, mostly electric and steel type. Maybe a few grass/bug types, or potentially a water type in rarity. Ice in winter. I'd have to go looking for dragons.

- Not sure, really. But I'd aim to be the best!

9happy Re: Interesting question :) Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:54 pm

Serotonin

Serotonin
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

I live in Georgia. Sorry to steal, but people have already said a lot of what I was going to say.

Clover wrote:probably normal/rodent like Pokés, TONS of bug types, Stantlers (I've seen deer and moose in my area), Possibly Teddyursa/Ursaring (Bears live around here), by the graveyard in down town there would probably be some cool ghost types ^^ I also live by many colleges and I'm sure they'd all have different starter Pokés to distribute o3o;

Jolteon14 wrote:I would definitely have tauros, miltanks, rapidash's, those kind

Also, we'd probably have lots of Magikarp, Goldeen, Wooper, etc. in the lakes... maybe Bidoof.

There would also probably be grass / bug type Pokemon like crazy [Butterfree, Beedrill, Ekans, Oddish, Nidoran, etc]. Same with flying types.

Things like Meowth, Growlithe, Eevee, and Snubbull would probably be most popular everywhere since they're so much like cats / dogs and everyone would want one and have them bred--even if they weren't avid Pokemon catchers.

Technology nerds from all over would probably import electric types like magnezone.

Clover wrote:
- I'd get a more exercise and sunlight training my Pokémon

Maybe I wouldn't be so lazy, fat, or pale! I might opt to volunteer more or less at the humane shelter. I mean, they're cute, but... then they'd have super powers, essentially! That would be dangerous.

I would probably be a PokeFan / Collector. It would be hard to take care of them all, but that's probably what I'd be best at. ^_^

http://www.seeking-eudamonia.tumblr.com

10happy Re: Interesting question :) Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:57 pm

jolteon00

jolteon00
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

@PK_Troll There's probably a reason that got deleted Neutral
She's a pokemon, jeez. That's horrible. There'd be laws against it.

You guys have some interesting takes on the matter. I like clover's thought that colleges would give out starter pokemon - that'd be so cool! Maybe I wouldn't give up school if that was the case. Maybe it'd be time for a change of major, lol.

http://www.twitter.com/kaieous

11happy Re: Interesting question :) Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:14 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Glad you liked my idea Jolt :3

And yes PK, that's the reason it got deleted.

Lol adox why did you quote meeeee?

http://www.sweetcharm.net

12happy Re: Interesting question :) Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:24 pm

Serotonin

Serotonin
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

Clover wrote:Lol adox why did you quote meeeee?

Because, as I said in my post, other people said things that apply to me. And I didn't want to re-type the same thing, so I just quoted.

Also - he re-posted the same inappropriate comment. =/

http://www.seeking-eudamonia.tumblr.com

13happy Re: Interesting question :) Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:42 pm

Blaze

Blaze
Pokémon Professor
Pokémon Professor

@PK_Troll Stop posting those images >_>

http://www.thepokemonmansion.net78.net

14happy Re: Interesting question :) Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:58 pm

ThE HuNtEr

ThE HuNtEr
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

PK that's gross dude.

But I'd get a Chikko for my starter(of course) and then I'd go out to find a(in order): Tauros, Growlithe, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Pichu, Magby, and Elekid Smile.

15happy Re: Interesting question :) Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:11 pm

Anonymous

Blaze wrote:@PK_Troll Stop posting those images >_>
Interesting question :) Whywouldyoudothat

16happy Re: Interesting question :) Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:39 pm

Leon Angel

Leon Angel

Living out in the middle of the wood i would see alot of rodent, grass and flying types out here, my life wouldnt really change much except i would have one or two pokemon with me at all times, hoping with what i just said i could get a oddish and a murkrow, and train them cause i would start realizing there gonna be peeps who want to use pokemon for evil....

17happy Re: Interesting question :) Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:18 pm

Anonymous

Even though I'm pretty old to be a rookie trainer I'd probably quit school and dedicate myself for a while to Pokémon Trainer, it would be awesome.

I live in a pretty small island with rain forests, so it would be really easy to find tons of bug, grass, flying and especially water pokémon.

Hm.. good question. As I couldn't find a class that correctly suits me, I would choose to be a Pokémon Ranger, they're cool

18happy Re: Interesting question :) Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:38 pm

Marcus

Marcus

I would live in a very small town in indiana, surrounded by fields of nothingness, there will be miltanks and ponytas everywhere. not much for an adventure but it would be peaceful! Very Happy

19happy Re: Interesting question :) Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:13 pm

NeonNick

NeonNick
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Mikeru wrote:Knowing this, what changes would you make about yourself in this Pokéworld?

Even though I'm pretty old to be a rookie trainer I'd probably quit school and dedicate myself for a while to Pokémon Trainer, it would be awesome.

I live in a pretty small island with rain forests, so it would be really easy to find tons of bug, grass, flying and especially water pokémon.

Hm.. good question. As I couldn't find a class that correctly suits me, I would choose to be a Pokémon Ranger, they're cool
has to be like the 3rd time you revived something this week....... Crying or Very sad it makes me cry Crying or Very sad

20happy Re: Interesting question :) Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:44 am

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

It makes everyone cry Nick.. Everyone. Interesting question :) 389957

21happy Re: Interesting question :) Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:29 am

RedRum

RedRum
Trainer
Trainer

jolteon00 wrote:@PK_Troll There's probably a reason that got deleted Neutral
She's a pokemon, jeez. That's horrible. There'd be laws against it.

You guys have some interesting takes on the matter. I like clover's thought that colleges would give out starter pokemon - that'd be so cool! Maybe I wouldn't give up school if that was the case. Maybe it'd be time for a change of major, lol.

I actually see colleges giving out starters making no sense considering the legal age to become a trainer is ten. So logically you should receive a starter in the fourth grade.

I live in a city; one of the most common pokemon around would likely be pidgey, pachirisu and maybe mercrow. I live in a large apartment complex containing a creek where during the spring and summer ducks with ducklings and turtles are common. These would probably become squirtle and psyduck. There would also sometimes be butterfree and beedrill and other bug pokemon enjoying the plant life in the complex.

I'd become a trainer but I would not give up school, my mother would never let me and if everything goes right I can graduate next fall anyway. But I would also have pokemon as simply companions.

http://thewolfsmoon.livejournal.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum