The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestions

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Suggestions Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:20 am

jolteon00

jolteon00
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

Some of these topics have to go.

I think there needs to be some archiving. There are threads hanging around that are just.. unnecessary to still have around.

It's really making me twitch that we still have a thread stickied for the February-March jirachi event.

I feel it just makes the forum look cluttered, and anyone posting in it would be spamming anyway :\ could someone do a quick sweep of it?

Or maybe there's a reason they're there that I'm missing?

http://www.twitter.com/kaieous

2happy Re: Suggestions Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:31 am

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

jolteon00 wrote:Some of these topics have to go.

I think there needs to be some archiving. There are threads hanging around that are just.. unnecessary to still have around.

It's really making me twitch that we still have a thread stickied for the February-March jirachi event.

I feel it just makes the forum look cluttered, and anyone posting in it would be spamming anyway :\ could someone do a quick sweep of it?

Or maybe there's a reason they're there that I'm missing?

We are actually working on that Jolteon, if you look at the forum updates you'll see the Archive section. Its a big forum and we do clean it when we have time =3.

3happy Re: Suggestions Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:40 am

jolteon00

jolteon00
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

I guess I didn't notice because I fixated on that one, lol. Okay! Then keep it up Very Happy

http://www.twitter.com/kaieous

4happy Re: Suggestions Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:58 am

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

atleast your paying attention.... well to one thing anyway =P.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum