The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

oblivion?

+2
Clover
onigamer
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy oblivion? Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:58 pm

onigamer

onigamer
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

i may have missed it but i didnt see a post for oblivion or any of the elder scroll games just wondering does anyone have them play them or know about them?

2happy Re: oblivion? Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:54 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

I actually bought the game for PC, but just couldn't get that into it.

I know it's REALLY in depth though.

http://www.sweetcharm.net

3happy Re: oblivion? Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:09 am

Pokéfreak

Pokéfreak
Pokémon Hero
Pokémon Hero

YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I had it for Xbox though.......

Still, it was AMAZING. Thank God for Bethesda, the best people in the world.

4happy Re: oblivion? Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:15 pm

StudioGhibli

StudioGhibli
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

yea that game got it played still have it oh good times

5happy Re: oblivion? Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:14 pm

onigamer

onigamer
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

i bought it for computer but my computer couldnt handle it at the time so i just bought the ps3 version its fun especially going after umbra at lvl 1

6happy Re: oblivion? Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:48 am

StudioGhibli

StudioGhibli
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

Oh nice i got it for xbox360 not for ps3 didn't think they made it for ps3

7happy Re: oblivion? Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:33 pm

Pokéfreak

Pokéfreak
Pokémon Hero
Pokémon Hero

They made a PS3 version eventually. I believe it came with most of the DLC included as a GOTY edition.

Also, UMBRA IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!

Umbra + Azura's Star = EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC.

8happy Re: oblivion? Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:13 pm

onigamer

onigamer
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

the only problem with the ps3 is there is no way to get addons xbox360 allows you too on their network and pc you can get them offline but no official addons for ps3 and as far as umbra i like using it with the black soul gems better enchantments Shocked

Last edited by onigamer on Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to change a word)

9happy Re: oblivion? Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:28 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

I have the 360 version. Never really liked Umbra since it's cheap and relatively easy to get. Razz

http://www.skorgro.com/

10happy Re: oblivion? Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:27 pm

Pokéfreak

Pokéfreak
Pokémon Hero
Pokémon Hero

Pfffffffft. You should've seen my current account. A mage with all protect armor and an extremely powerful custom spell set. Mage is definitely the way to go.

11happy Re: oblivion? Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:31 pm

outremer

outremer

I liked The Nine DLC. I got the whole armor set from that. Imo it's one of the best looking armor sets ever created for a video game. Way better than the Armorsets for world of warcraft have been recently.

12happy Re: oblivion? Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:52 pm

onigamer

onigamer
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

im working on making a perfect character (increasing stats and skills to 100) completing all quests and guilds getting to lvl 20 so i can get the best items i have a full set of daedric armor and all but the helmet for glass armor ive bought most of the houses including the 25,000 gold one in skingrad

13happy Re: oblivion? Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:27 pm

Pokéfreak

Pokéfreak
Pokémon Hero
Pokémon Hero

I believe perfect characters are impossible. I think. I don't know, good luck.

14happy Re: oblivion? Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:03 am

outremer

outremer

The only problem I have with Oblivion is that it's really repetitive to me. Explore dungeons which are typically very similar inside and shut down oblivion portals is basically what you do outside of the main story line.

I did not get through Shivering Isles completely but I really liked the characters and quests in that add-on.

15happy Re: oblivion? Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:55 pm

Pokéfreak

Pokéfreak
Pokémon Hero
Pokémon Hero

If you just wander into the woods for an hour, you'll find about 5 quests. There's so much to do, so much to see......

Powerful weapons and armor are waiting where you'd never think to look.

It's only repetitive if you play it that way, Outremer. Would you say getting sucked into a painting is common in that game? Or waking up to find yourself in a perpetual nightmare?

Even if those get boring, set a goal for yourself. Have you ever tried breaking into the Blades stronghold using only 5 Paintbrushes? Try it. I'm serious.

Ya gotta look around, or else it gets boring.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum