The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

gts trades

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy gts trades Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:05 pm

onigamer

onigamer
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

hi saw something similar to this on another site and it was popular so yeah basically post any really good/cool trades or bad trades youve gotten on the gts

i had a good trade i posted a mudkip for a palkia and checked the next day and had a lvl 70 palkia but i also traded for a piplup that was shiny but it was a hack

2happy Re: gts trades Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:05 pm

jhonny_jim

jhonny_jim
Trainer
Trainer

the best thing i did in the gts was put shinys i cloned, to obtain legendaries i didnt have:P. and i obtained them

3happy Re: gts trades Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:21 pm

onigamer

onigamer
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

lol um you wouldnt happen to have put up a shiny azumarril would you?

4happy Re: gts trades Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:49 pm

jhonny_jim

jhonny_jim
Trainer
Trainer

onigamer wrote:lol um you wouldnt happen to have put up a shiny azumarril would you?

azumarill no, i put eevees:D

5happy Re: gts trades Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:55 pm

StudioGhibli

StudioGhibli
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

coolest thing i got was not really from the gts but from a friend who just happened to put something on the gts got a legit shiny Metagross on my eng pearl version before my brother took it and hacked the crap out of the thing so it wouldn't work but yea

6happy Re: gts trades Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:16 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Usually I get some Japanese legendaries for Pokémon I don't consider to be TERRIBLY rare. Makes my pokedex happy though ^^

http://www.sweetcharm.net

7happy Re: gts trades Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:51 pm

jhonny_jim

jhonny_jim
Trainer
Trainer

me too. the rarest thing i ever put in gts is a shiny metagross, ev trained, that i cloned, and i put it to get the hardests legendaries:D

i think "rare" is just a point of particular view

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum