The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Octorber Coro Coro scans leak update - Serebii

+9
[Meap]Katniss~<3
NeonNick
arceusvoice
Baby Showers
Nellie Lovett
griffinheart
Jojo-Kunn
StudioGhibli
5P33D5
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Pokémon
* The evolution of Tsutarja is called Janobii (ジャノビー). It is the Grass Snake Pokémon, is 0.8m, 16kg and a Grass-type. Its ability is Overgrow
* The evolution of Pokabu is called Chaobuu (チャオブー). It is the Fire Pig Pokémon, is 1m tall, 55.5kg and a Fire/Fighting-type. Its ability is Blaze
* The evolution of Mijumaru is called Futachimaru (フタチマル). It is the Training Pokémon, is 0.8m, 24.5kg and a Water-type. Its ability is Torrent
* The fire ape is called Boappu (バオップ). It is the High Temperature Pokémon, is 0.6m, 11kg and a Fire-type. Its ability is Gluttony. It has a new move called Burst Flame (はじけるほのお) which does damage to nearby opponents
* The water ape is called Hiyappu (ヒヤップ). It is the Water Throw Pokémon, is 0.6m, 13.5kg and a Water-type. Its ability is Gluttony. It has a new move called Boiling Water (ねっとう) which, while being a Water-type move, can inflict a Burn
* Shikijika's evolution is called Mebukijika (メブキジカ), is the Season Pokémon, is 1.9m, 92.5kg is a Normal/Grass-type and has the abilities Chlorophyll & Herbivore. Its form changes with the season and isn't fixed
* The cloud Pokémon is called Monmen (モンメン), is 0.3m, 0.6kg is a Grass-type, the Cotton Ball Pokémon and has two new abilities; Mischievous Heart (いたずらごころ) and Slip Through (すりぬけ ). It is only available in Pokémon Black
* The bulb Pokémon is called Churine (チュリネ), is 0.5m, 6.6kg, a Grass-type and has the ability Chlorophyll & Own Tempo. It is only available in Pokémon White
* The mushroom Pokémon is called Tamagetake (タマゲタケ), is the Mushroom Pokémon, is 0.2m & 1kg is a Grass/Poison-type and has the ability Effect Spore. It knows a move called Clear Smog (クリアスモッグ) which resets stat changes
* The Rock Pokémon is called Dangoro (ダンゴロ), is the Mantle Pokémon, is 0.4m and 18kg is a Rock type and has the ability Sturdy. It has a new attack called Strike Down (うちおとす) which slams into flying opponents and knocks them into the ground. Causes recoil.
* The bull is called Baffuron (バッフロン), is the Headbutt Bull Pokémon, is 1.6m & 94.5kg is a Normal type and has the abilities Reckless & Herbivore. It has a new move called Afro Break which acuses recoil, very strong
* The cat is called Choroneko (チョロネコ), is the Ill-Natured Pokémon, is 0.4m, 10.1kg is a Dark type and has the abilities Limber & Unburden
* The dog is called Yooterii (ヨーテリー), is the Puppy Pokémon, is 0.4m & 4.1kg is a Normal type and has the ability Pick-Up. It has an attack called Cheer Up(ふるいたてる) that boosts its Attack and Sp Attack at the same time.
* Previously revealed Pokémon Doryuuzu , is the Deep Earth Pokémon, is 0.7m, 40.4kg, is a Ground/Steel type and has the ability Sand Throw & Sand Power
* Previously revealed Pokémon Tabunne , is the Healing Pokémon, is 1.1m and 31kg is a Normal type and has the ability Healing Heart and a new one called Regeneration (さいせいりょく ). It knows a move called Heal Beam いやしのはどう which heals your teammate
* Previously revealed Pokémon Basurao has two different forms. It is the Violence Pokémon, is 1.0m, 18kg is a Water type and has the abilities Reckless & Adaptibility. Its forms are dependant on the version.
* Previously revealed Pokémon Ononokusu is the Jaw Horn Pokémon, is 1.8m, 105.5kg is a Dragon-type and has the abilities Rivalry & Mold Breaker. It has a move called Dragon Tail (ドラゴンテール) which may make the opponent have to switch Pokémon
* Previously revealed Pokémon Desukan is the Coffin Pokémon, is 1.7m, 76.5kg is a Ghost-type and has the new ability Mummy (ミイラ ) which turns any when an opponent makes physical contact, it turns its ability into Mummy.
* Previously revealed Pokémon Denchura is the Electric Spider Pokémon, is 0.8m, 14.3kg, is a Bug/Electric-type and has the ability Compoundeyes or the new ability Anxiety (きんちょうかん ) which prevents oppenents using their berries
* Zekrom's Signature move is Cross Thunder while Reshiram's is Cross Flame. If you use one after the other one has been used, the power of each move is increased and it is used automatically.
* Victini has a new exclusive move called Fire Platform which can cause a burn. However, this move isn't in Victini's level-up and is learned via a different method. It attacks everyone on field
* Emonga has a new move called Eleci Ball (エレキボール) which has a higher power based on your speed compared to your opponent's speed
Dream World
* Different wild Pokémon will appear in different areas of the Dream World. For example you can find Aerodactyl in a sky area and other Pokémon near lakes. This is done in a place called Dream Island. You can even play if you don't have Black & White!
* Makomo will loan you her Munna so you can access the Dream World
* There are numerous mini-games within the Dream World for you to participate in and if your results are good, the Pokémon you played with will befriend you and be willing to be sent down to your main games
* You can trade items with other players in the Dream World

Characters
* A Plasma executive, and the guy we've seen in numerous trailers is called Geechisu ゲーチス
* Another image also shows that Dento has co-gym leaders which use the other chimps. One of the characters is named Poddo (ポッド) and the other is Koon (コーン). The gym leader you face appears to depend upon the starter Pokémon you choose.
* N uses Choroneko while Aloe is weak to Chaobuu as she focuses on Normal-types

Miscellaneous
* There is an option to battle straight away on the main menu
* The Transfer Machine with PokéShifter requires DS Download Play which will link into your Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold & SoulSilver games. This is different from the PokéShifter and allows you to get the beasts and Celebi over to access Zorua & Zoroark. You need to select the words "Everyone Happy Easy Communication" to get it to work (みんな ハッピー かんたん つうしん)) This is done in Hiun City
* Zorua is to be found in a building in Hiun City while Zoroark is found in a new area called Illusion Woods. It can only be obtained once
Octorber Coro Coro scans leak update - Serebii GymOctorber Coro Coro scans leak update - Serebii ChimpsOctorber Coro Coro scans leak update - Serebii Pokes1Octorber Coro Coro scans leak update - Serebii Pokes2Octorber Coro Coro scans leak update - Serebii StartersOctorber Coro Coro scans leak update - Serebii ReshiramzekromOctorber Coro Coro scans leak update - Serebii PlasmaOctorber Coro Coro scans leak update - Serebii NOctorber Coro Coro scans leak update - Serebii ZoruaOctorber Coro Coro scans leak update - Serebii ZoroarkOctorber Coro Coro scans leak update - Serebii HiuncityOctorber Coro Coro scans leak update - Serebii WirelessbirthdayOctorber Coro Coro scans leak update - Serebii Dreamworld1Octorber Coro Coro scans leak update - Serebii Dreamworld2Octorber Coro Coro scans leak update - Serebii AloeOctorber Coro Coro scans leak update - Serebii Combomoves

StudioGhibli

StudioGhibli
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

all i got from that is PokéShifter ugh...

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Fwee! Only 7 days left!

griffinheart

griffinheart
Admin
Admin

*dies* fweeeeeeeh! some of the new pokes are cute! hmmm.... i guess that the starter you pick, you will have to face the gym with the type advantage... the fire guy looks cool, so i might go with a grass starter for my first time ever Awesomesauce!

http://guardeddreams.site40.net

Nellie Lovett

Nellie Lovett
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

Wait... So the starter evos are real? ;_______________________;

http://md427.deviantart.com/

griffinheart

griffinheart
Admin
Admin

Nellie Lovett wrote:Wait... So the starter evos are real? ;_______________________;

their second stages so far ;-; i hope the real final evos are better than that pic

http://guardeddreams.site40.net

Baby Showers

Baby Showers
Pokémon Collector
Pokémon Collector

WELL GUYS... IF YOU WANNA KNOW HOW MIJUMARU'S THIRD PWNS...LOOK AT THIS PICTURE.
Spoiler:
Isn't that cool?! Look at its head.. it has a hat of the samurai... the horn was actually the sword... and the armor makes it look even more as a samurai!

http://www.chibishowers.piczo.com

Nellie Lovett

Nellie Lovett
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

...Fanart much? >.>

http://md427.deviantart.com/

arceusvoice

arceusvoice
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

lol

now I'm SURE that they really like Fire/Fighting starters ._.

Baby Showers

Baby Showers
Pokémon Collector
Pokémon Collector

@Nellie Your point? I'm sure this is exactly why they have it as its evo. Ken based it on a samurai and the fan art shows exactly what he meant.

NeonNick

NeonNick
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Black and white continue to impress me more and more the closer it comes to the release date

[Meap]Katniss~<3

[Meap]Katniss~<3
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Pokabu is Fire/Fighting. 3 in a row. What a fail.

http://reione.forumotion.com/

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

NeonNick wrote:Black and white continue to impress me more and more the closer it comes to the release date

So true! I cannot wait for Black and White Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy xD

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

5P33D5 wrote:
NeonNick wrote:Black and white continue to impress me more and more the closer it comes to the release date

So true! I cannot wait for Black and White Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy xD

OMG, same! Very Happy Very Happy

Jenrya Miku

Jenrya Miku
Team Galactic
Team Galactic

I'M PICKING WOTTER JUST FOR DENTO.

Pokéfreak

Pokéfreak
Pokémon Hero
Pokémon Hero

Jenrya Miku wrote:I'M PICKING WOTTER JUST FOR DENTO.

............ You're right. I'm gonna have to go with Mijumaru on my Black version. But White version belongs to Tsutarja.

Also, I can't see Showers' fanart : /

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Neither can I PokéFreak. ;o;

Baby Showers

Baby Showers
Pokémon Collector
Pokémon Collector

I guess spoilers don't work sometimes...?

Octorber Coro Coro scans leak update - Serebii Mijumaru__s_possible_evolution_by_goliathono-d2yh6ak

Pokéfreak

Pokéfreak
Pokémon Hero
Pokémon Hero

............... WANT. But no. We get some Dialga-looking thing.

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

The 'real' one is disappointing. ;o;

Blaze

Blaze
Pokémon Professor
Pokémon Professor

I think its cool, and I think its going to be Water/fighting or something, Miju Otter was supposed to be from Japenese Culture, so They're blending in Japenese things, so we see a sword, which leads to a warrior, but what are warriors called in Japan? Samurais, Samurais were/are powerful warriors, so I guess Miju Otter will be a physical attacker, just like Totodile, and besides stop hatin on Miju Otter D: you'll see, at the end, its going to end up been the coolest one xD (I'll be freakin funny if it really does end up as the coolest/strongest one xD)

http://www.thepokemonmansion.net78.net

Serotonin

Serotonin
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

I still want Smugleaf all the way. <3

http://www.seeking-eudamonia.tumblr.com

Anonymous

Pignite piiikachu.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: