The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Special Thanks to DL Staff

+14
Mysidia
kommeo
Blaze
Pokéfreak
ThisGuy
griffinheart
Jenrya Miku
fuzia
SharlottCrain
5P33D5
Baby Showers
[Meap]Katniss~<3
TheBarry<3
Clover
18 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Special Thanks to DL Staff Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:59 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

I wanted to do this earlier in the month along with the other Birthday Events, but starting college at a 4 year and living in a dorm has been rather distracting Sad Anyway...I don't mean to exclude any newer active people & friends I've made by making this post. This is intended for people who have been here almost an entire year and have some kind of staff position ♥️

------------------------------------------------------
Special Thanks to DL Staff  Ani471MS Griffinheart - Joined September 7th, 2009
Girl, you're awesome XD We started out as website affiliates, and we've grown to be good friends. You're really smart, talented with the computer, great at playing flute, and so much more! Your designs always impress me, and your dedication to making the latest NetZines is more help that you might think. I'm happy to have met you and glad you still hang around the forum.

Special Thanks to DL Staff  Ani448MS DXRenagade - Joined October 15h, 2009
What can I say? It's been great having you in the forum. When I met you, I just got this good vibe and I knew right away I could trust you to be an Admin at the forum. I know you have many things going on in your life, but you still show dedication to helping out whenever you can. You're extremely tech savvy, and have showed me many things about computers ^_^ Even though you probably don't feel like you've done all that much...trust me, you have. Thank you DX!

Special Thanks to DL Staff  Ani106MS Kommeo - Joined November 15th, 2009
You're kind to everyone you talk to, and can make me feel better when I've had a bad day. You always seem to have suggestions on ways to improve the forum, and probably do more work than I give you credit for when I'm away. I know the forum will be safe in your hands when I have to go on a trip...thank you Komms.

Special Thanks to DL Staff  Ani330MS Blaze - Joined September 23rd, 2009
The "original" DL Blaze :p Pretty much from the beginning, you've been eager to help out and got the title of Tourney Mod right away. And you've done a great job! You're always fun to talk to, and have provided many lulz. I only hope I have repaid the favor. There are many behind the scenes things you've helped out with too...I think you know what they are ^_^ Thanks Blazey!

Special Thanks to DL Staff  Ani059MS Paradox - Joined October 25th, 2009
An epic battler, and a very nice guy. You're the reason we even have a NetZine here at the Dream League, and you've contributed some great articles to it as well! I love having you as an Elite, and appreciate how long you've held out here through the drama. I'm always happy to have your expertise and opinion put in on tournament discussions, and other technical game matters.

Special Thanks to DL Staff  Ani174MS Leon - Joined September 30th, 2009
Leon-chan! I miss practicing Japanese with you Sad Anyway, you're a very kind guy, and quite brilliant. I know you're done with Pokémon pretty much, so I wish you luck in wherever life takes you. Thanks for the support you've given the forum, and for inputting ideas.

Special Thanks to DL Staff  Ani479MS Fuzia - Joined September 12th, 2009
I remember when I first met you. You came from LiveJournal, and you were so sweet...WHAT HAPPENED!? (jk Razz ) You're still sweet and a very pretty girl ~♫ I know you're busy with life, and school, but I appreciate you popping back once in a while to do an event or give away. You're photography is lovely and I hope you get to do something with it! You're also quite level headed, and always seem to calm people down in the xat (easier said than done).

Special Thanks to DL Staff  Ani150MS Mewtoo22 - Joined September 6th, 2009
Most new people probably don't know who you are ^_^; But I'd still like to thank you for helping out at the beginning of the forums creation, and giving input behind the scenes.

♥️ TO EVERYONE IN THE FORUM: Thanks for sticking around through the drama, the laughs, the sad times, the good times, and so much more. Each life you come in contact with effects you more than you may realize, and I know my life has changed SO MUCH just by making this forum and getting to know so many of you. I've admired artwork, had songs stuck in my head that you guys have posted, and have had some epic lulz.
Thank you so much ♥️ silent

Last edited by Clover on Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.sweetcharm.net

2happy Re: Special Thanks to DL Staff Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:05 pm

TheBarry<3

TheBarry<3
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Thanks clover xDD I enjoy much of the staff to, and I've argued with most of them at least once but I guess thats life. It's very great to be here ^.^
We need a group hug but with 500+ members I'd be..very crowded!
The forum is a fun place to beeeeeeeee

3happy Re: Special Thanks to DL Staff Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:10 pm

[Meap]Katniss~<3

[Meap]Katniss~<3
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Clover. I have one word.

WOW!

Seriously, and honestly Clover, you are probably the kindest person ever. You come close to people you never knew before, and you know just how to handle every situation. Honestly, this is an incredibly kind thing to do. Most forum's admins wouldn't bother to say stuff like this. It's really kind and you're just a wonderful person Clover!

The same to the rest of the staff!

http://reione.forumotion.com/

4happy Re: Special Thanks to DL Staff Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:17 pm

Baby Showers

Baby Showers
Pokémon Collector
Pokémon Collector

No no no~ Thank you, Clover.
As an admin, you started the forum and didn't give up on it. It takes a lot of work to keep a forum running and such. You didn't give up once~ I haven't seen a forum so... involved ever in my liiife. From Nintendo Wi-Fi... to gifts... to... all of that other stuff. WE need a thank you to you.
So... thank you, once again, Clover! bounce

EDIT: FFFF- Forgot the rest of the staff. Defeated

The rest of the staff deserve a thank you, too. While Clover was... unable to come on the forum, you did your own best to keep it up~ Unboring! But now... some of you guys are gone... you'll be dearly missed... -acting like they're dead for some reason-

http://www.chibishowers.piczo.com

5happy Re: Special Thanks to DL Staff Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:43 pm

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Thank you Staff guys ^^ and rest of forums members ^^ for making this a wonderful place owned by a wonderful person ^^

6happy Re: Special Thanks to DL Staff Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:16 pm

SharlottCrain

SharlottCrain
Adoptable Mod

W-WW-WHAT ABOUT ME??? jkjk xD
Clover, you have been amazing for the last 1st year and i'm glad to have sort of popped in when DL was just created and to be a very old memeber and to still be here unlike some of the other members xD
You've been such a great friend and i've made so many new friends thanks to DL, i just want to say, thanks YOU for creating this awesome and wondeful place, it really HAS been a great place to stick around
i promise i'll never abandon DReam League again :3
LONG LIVE THE POKEMON DREAM LEAGUE FORUM FOR MANY YEARS TO COME!!

MY LOVE GOES OUT TO THESE PEOPLE: CLOVER, BABY SHOWERS, REZNA, GRIFFIN, FUZIA, SHINTO, AND CINDIIII!!! I WUV YOUUUU I love you

7happy Re: Special Thanks to DL Staff Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:40 pm

fuzia

fuzia
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

D'AWW thanks so much Clover ;A; This is so sweet omg. I wish I had more time to come and do stuff...I feel like I'm really not doing my job very well, but thank you for the kind words ;w;

8happy Re: Special Thanks to DL Staff Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:00 pm

Jenrya Miku

Jenrya Miku
Team Galactic
Team Galactic

Ugh...I feel like crying the tears of joy right now..

Clover.... Crying or Very sad

...Sniff..your the best admin ever.

9happy Re: Special Thanks to DL Staff Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:05 pm

griffinheart

griffinheart
Admin
Admin

*tackles clover* OMGOMGOMGOMG CLOVERRRRRRR!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

you're epic in all ways imaginable Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

*hugs*

http://guardeddreams.site40.net

10happy Re: Special Thanks to DL Staff Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:06 pm

ThisGuy

ThisGuy
Pokémon Champion
Pokémon Champion

Why aren't YOU on that list? D< You're like the best forum admin ever!

11happy Re: Special Thanks to DL Staff Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:18 pm

SharlottCrain

SharlottCrain
Adoptable Mod

nooo clover! you're making everyone cryyy Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

12happy Re: Special Thanks to DL Staff Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:29 pm

Pokéfreak

Pokéfreak
Pokémon Hero
Pokémon Hero

This is basically just some "I love you guys so much, you're all my best friends." thread..... kinda like what my mother does after having a bit too much wine. I'm sorry, but I just don't think this is something to "I love you" cry about.

Sorry.

13happy Re: Special Thanks to DL Staff Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:39 pm

Blaze

Blaze
Pokémon Professor
Pokémon Professor

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad OMG Clover *hugs* We should be the ones thanking YOU, you have done so much for us, you help us with personal problems, you laugh with us, you give us advice, you cheer us up when we're down in the ground. Clover, I'm glad I joined DL, joining DL was the best decision I've ever taken. It's a pity that some people don't appreciate what you do for us. It really is. but don't let this ruin your day, It's just their opinion I guess. anyways, Clover. As long as I'm here, I'll help DL as much as I can.

LONG LIVE THE DREAM LEAGUE!

http://www.thepokemonmansion.net78.net

14happy Re: Special Thanks to DL Staff Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:40 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Thank you so much guys. What I posted were things I have been thinking about for a long time now....

....Not just a drunken post like Pokéfreak thinks :p If I were drunk there'd be a LOT more typos.

<3 you PF!!! =w=;;

http://www.sweetcharm.net

15happy Re: Special Thanks to DL Staff Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:46 pm

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

Clover wrote:

....Not just a drunken post like Pokéfreak thinks :p If I were drunk there'd be a LOT more typos.

lol that is true xD. Thanks Clover for the heartfelt words D=

16happy Re: Special Thanks to DL Staff Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:21 am

Mysidia

Mysidia
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

I think I can understand why members and staff here are so attached to Clover and everything she has. This is perhaps the most user-friendly forum I've ever been on, such amazing work by Clover, DX, Kommeo and the rest of DL's staff team.

http://www.pokemonmysidia.com

17happy Re: Special Thanks to DL Staff Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:42 am

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Yeah, thanks Clover for those kind words. I'll try to work even harder now. Aw shucks...

http://www.skorgro.com/

18happy Re: Special Thanks to DL Staff Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:28 am

Cindergh

Cindergh
Archer
Archer

That was really thoughtful of you Clover! To show how much you appreciate the old members because they do so much! But I also appreciate the Mods mentioned because they do so much for the forum and I'm sure it wouldn't be the same without them! But I also appreciate all the other Mods as well because they do so much too!
And last but definately not least our wonderful, awesome Admin.... CLOVER!!!!! Without you we all wouldnt be here having such a fantastic time! And we wouldnt know all these fantastic people! You do so much for the forum so I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH! THIS FORUM IS THE BEST!!!!!! Muahahahahaaa I'm sure we all appreciate everyone as well, for making this forum what it is an and excellent place!

19happy Re: Special Thanks to DL Staff Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:35 am

SharlottCrain

SharlottCrain
Adoptable Mod

Cindergh wrote:That was really thoughtful of you Clover! To show how much you appreciate the old members because they do so much! But I also appreciate the Mods mentioned because they do so much for the forum and I'm sure it wouldn't be the same without them! But I also appreciate all the other Mods as well because they do so much too!
And last but definately not least our wonderful, awesome Admin.... CLOVER!!!!! Without you we all wouldnt be here having such a fantastic time! And we wouldnt know all these fantastic people! You do so much for the forum so I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH! THIS FORUM IS THE BEST!!!!!! Muahahahahaaa I'm sure we all appreciate everyone as well, for making this forum what it is an and excellent place!

yes and you should thanks ME for being your friend and leading and showing this place to you, I NAGGED YOU TO JOIN, REMEMBER????!?!

20happy Re: Special Thanks to DL Staff Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:13 am

Cindergh

Cindergh
Archer
Archer

ahahahaha that is why i said "I also appreciate all the other Mods as well because they do so much too!" and out of dream league. i already appreciate you as an awesome friend Very Happy

21happy Re: Special Thanks to DL Staff Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:13 am

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Aww, Clover, you are the foundation of this site! Without you we would all collapse, and run around like headless chickens, blowing up stuff because we think it's a spammer - when in fact it was just a new guy..

But, yeah, I love everybody here! :3

22happy Re: Special Thanks to DL Staff Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:40 am

[DX] Dracario

[DX] Dracario
Admin
Admin

Clover you are truly an amazing person. You have helped me get through a lot of darkness in my life. You, Kommeo, MBlaze, Cladstn, DLBlaze, Katya, 5P33D5, and Rezna have helped me with some of my own personal demons that I have been trying to vanquish.

I want to thank you and the rest of the Staff for being there when I need you. Clover you have proven to me with this forum how you can touch the lives of others. I know you have touched my life in so many ways. I am just sorry I don't get much time to talk with you and discuss things in the way I truly want to. Part of it is fear, while part of it is my current obligations. I just hope one day you'll understand how I truly feel about you as a person.

I don't know what your line of study is, or what your chosen career path will be. Whatever it is you do, I know you will do your best and touch the hearts of everyone you meet. Thank you Clover for being who you are. Thank you for accepting me as I am. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be your Co-Admin and giving me the chance to get to know you.

I will be in your corner, no matter what, forever and always.

Thank you for your time,

Richard B. Williams (DXRenagade)

https://clover.forumotion.com/member-clubs-f33/guild-the-order-of

23happy Re: Special Thanks to DL Staff Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:35 pm

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

DX, that warmed my heart to see such gratitude and emotion in a post. I really could feel how humble you were, even if it only was through text. :'3

24happy Re: Special Thanks to DL Staff Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:38 pm

Cindergh

Cindergh
Archer
Archer

Jojo-Kunn wrote:DX, that warmed my heart to see such gratitude and emotion in a post. I really could feel how humble you were, even if it only was through text. :'3

agreed, that. was awesome DX, how you expressed your gratitude was like..... POW Laughing

25happy Re: Special Thanks to DL Staff Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:35 pm

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

DX we will always be here for you, when times are tough we will all be together ^^ (despite the distances).... Thankyou to you DX you really do a great job helping this forum too and you are very polite with your comments, I wish you and everyone else here the best time at the Dream League forever ^^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum