The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to spot a FAKE Pokémon card

+13
Paradox
Emsta
Tempest
HeavenWheel「Bluey」
Jenrya Miku
SharlottCrain
Loren
Blaze
pandemoniumfire
SevenFisher
Mewtoo22
griffinheart
Clover
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Charmander Re: How to spot a FAKE Pokémon card Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:49 am

patamon

patamon

pandemoniumfire wrote:That must have been awful! Imagine finding out all those cards you work so hard to collect are worth nothing. At least I know I bought fakes at the time, it won't be as big a shock when I go through them.

emily?

27Charmander Re: How to spot a FAKE Pokémon card Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:40 pm

ThE HuNtEr

ThE HuNtEr
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well I don't have any fake cards but my friend gave me a Gold Plated Charizard, yes, it's a solid gold card but I don't get to see him anymore... I'll never give it away.

28Charmander Re: How to spot a FAKE Pokémon card Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:55 pm

patamon

patamon

Ii KnUcKlEs iI wrote:Well I don't have any fake cards but my friend gave me a Gold Plated Charizard, yes, it's a solid gold card but I don't get to see him anymore... I'll never give it away.

oooohhhh I want it Whaaaa

29Charmander Re: How to spot a FAKE Pokémon card Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:38 am

Serotonin

Serotonin
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

Good eye, Clover.
I probably wouldn't have noticed.

Also - everything on the front page is underlined! Looks like somebody forgot to close a tag. Might want to fix that.

patamon wrote:
Ii KnUcKlEs iI wrote:Well I don't have any fake cards but my friend gave me a Gold Plated Charizard, yes, it's a solid gold card but I don't get to see him anymore... I'll never give it away.

oooohhhh I want it Whaaaa

Those used to be handed out at Burger King, I think.

http://www.seeking-eudamonia.tumblr.com

30Charmander Re: How to spot a FAKE Pokémon card Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:14 pm

ScrinKing

ScrinKing

Emsta wrote:Sad all my pokemon cards are fake. Sad
and i have like 350 or sumfin like that.
well, i guess that explains why i had a squirtle with 450 HP.

unless you only buy your cards, then not all of 'em are fake. I guarantee you.

I have about 300 real cards, only two of them were bought by me, or for my B'day, But there were HEAPS scattered around my deck.
Always check Evo thingy, Where it should say Basic, Or stage 1/2. It should be finer then fakes (By finer, it's not totally black text, it's a sort of silver, And it actually looks silver-ish.

31Charmander Re: How to spot a FAKE Pokémon card Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:05 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

ScrinKing wrote:

I have about 300 real cards, only two of them were bought by me, or for my B'day, But there were HEAPS scattered around my deck.
Always check Evo thingy, Where it should say Basic, Or stage 1/2. It should be finer then fakes (By finer, it's not totally black text, it's a sort of silver, And it actually looks silver-ish.

I didn't exactly notice the 'silver' quality of the text, but it was definitely cleaner in the real cards when compared to the fake!

http://www.sweetcharm.net

32Charmander Re: How to spot a FAKE Pokémon card Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:02 pm

Emsta

Emsta
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer

Clover wrote:
ScrinKing wrote:

I didn't exactly notice the 'silver' quality of the text, but it was definitely cleaner in the real cards when compared to the fake!

i got most (nearly all) of my cards from cheepo shops so wen i bort them i shuld hav used my common sense that they were fake lol

http://dogz.8forum.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum