The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

weird battle experience

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy weird battle experience Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:31 pm

Anonymous

well....Because I'm home sick I decided to use my wifi team and battle someone.
I went to yahoo answers and posted a question requesting that someone battle, and within an hour I got a reply.
so like normal people we exchanged friend codes and he told me he;d be ready in a minute...well a minute turned into an hour and I was growing nervous. when the guy finally battled me, he sent out a magnemite as his lead. The words " He's up to somthing" were running through my head, you know how people send out starly as a lead or magikarp but there really traps? Yeah I thought this magnemite thing was one of those. because nobody who wifi battles just sends out a magnemite for the fun of it.
I was soo scared still thinking the guys up to something.
My azelf uses fire punch, I thought for sure he would be sashed and then screw my whole team up with some sorta evil magemite strategy but...it fainted, it wasnt sashed it was just a normal magnemite. at this point i was like,okay..
so then he sends out diglett, and i got even more nervous, because he was probably messing with me. you know how some great wifi battlers like to show off and make a big come back? well that wasnt it, i 1-hit ko'd this diglet to.
I started to feel bad or somthing about using azelf so i switched to lucario. so then he sent out quilava and I 1-hit ko'd that to.
Finally! he sent out a final evolved pokemon alakazam, then I was all " yeah he's ganna start showing off now"I was expecting a powerful physic attack on my lucario, but he used confusion which didnt even do 25% damage.
it took one more one-hit KO before I realized this dude is probably really new at pokemon.
this battle just proves how nervous i get during wifi battles, cuz all this bad stuff was in my head and I thought he was going to try something

I know it doesnt matter but I wanted to share this

2happy Re: weird battle experience Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:02 pm

griffinheart

griffinheart
Admin
Admin

wow...

http://guardeddreams.site40.net

3happy Re: weird battle experience Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:37 pm

Anonymous

wow in a good way or a bad way? =/

4happy Re: weird battle experience Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:30 pm