The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Pokemon hack: LeafEmerald

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy My Pokemon hack: LeafEmerald Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:07 pm

locodude0001

locodude0001
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

Story: This hack is set around the time period of Hoenn. The fight between Groudon and Kyogre has commenced. There were no negative effects on Hoenn, but Kanto had a different story ... Cinnabar's volcano had erupted again thanks to the awakening of Groudon. The battle lasted long enough to drown all of Route 21 with magma, creating a pathway between Pallet Town and Cinnabar. Just starting as a trainer, you have no choice but to go challenge Blaine ...

Other needed to know: the lava had went through Pallet Town, also. It reached Route 1, forcing it to be closed by Pokemon protection groups.
Oak moved his lab to study the effects of this eruption on the wild pokemon.

Release 1: if any bugs are found, please tell me. If you get past Cinnabar, you've gone too far.
http://www.4shared.com/file/258619274/5c85cb02/LeafEmerald.html

What this zip file contains:
-My hacked rom
-A list of all catchable pokemon so far and where to find them
-An emulator to play it on

Future additions i WANT to add:
-Every single pokemon being catchable
-Hoenn region being playable

Unfinished:
-Tiling: It's bad. Look past that for a sec until i get better at this hacking thing. I only started this a few hours ago.
-Script: I can not change any of the script whatsoever. Not yet anyway. The program i'm trying to use keeps saying my computer is missing a file. until i get that fixed, just ignore the stupid comments the used-to-be fishers on Route 21 say. I'm trying hard to get this file.

2happy Re: My Pokemon hack: LeafEmerald Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:52 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

what did you use to make the game? I'm playing around with RPG Maker VX...it's pretty complex and customizable.

I'll try it out sometime ^_^

My Pokemon hack: LeafEmerald 4495780750_389d68ea54_o

http://www.sweetcharm.net

3happy Re: My Pokemon hack: LeafEmerald Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:28 am

locodude0001

locodude0001
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

Clover wrote:what did you use to make the game? I'm playing around with RPG Maker VX...it's pretty complex and customizable.

I'll try it out sometime ^_^

Plenty of tools. Advance Map, PET, A-Starter, Pokemon Amplifier, and (now that i've figured it out) Advance Text

4happy Re: My Pokemon hack: LeafEmerald Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:29 pm

boy from asension

boy from asension
Knight
Knight

How can I play it?

5happy Re: My Pokemon hack: LeafEmerald Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:05 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

I'll be one of your Beta Testers. When you come on, I'll see if I find anything wrong.

http://www.skorgro.com/

6happy Re: My Pokemon hack: LeafEmerald Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:49 pm

Gary

Gary
Trainer
Trainer

cool,im making a hack to, scripting is hard though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum