The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which Gen is the Best?

+18
Thepokeloadguy
Swords
Umbriion
HeavenWheel「Bluey」
Blaze
Mewtoo22
PikaGal
djmo76
Darkrai120
Paradox
Clover
arceusvoice
lollypolly
SharlottCrain
griffinheart
Jojo-Kunn
Rezna
Arceus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which Gen is the best

Which Gen is the Best? - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%Which Gen is the Best? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 23% [ 7 ]
Which Gen is the Best? - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Which Gen is the Best? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 35% [ 11 ]
Which Gen is the Best? - Page 2 Vote_lcap32%Which Gen is the Best? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 32% [ 10 ]
Which Gen is the Best? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Which Gen is the Best? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% [ 3 ]
Which Gen is the Best? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Which Gen is the Best? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 31

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26happy Re: Which Gen is the Best? Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:05 am

PikaGal

PikaGal
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

Still the topic was which Gen is the best I'm just following the topic

27happy Re: Which Gen is the Best? Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:29 am

Arceus

Arceus
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Generation of Pokemon!! Not the Gameplay

28happy Re: Which Gen is the Best? Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:30 am

PikaGal

PikaGal
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

I know but the gameplay's part of the generation.

29happy Re: Which Gen is the Best? Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:32 am

Arceus

Arceus
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

hayz,nevermind sometimes...ah nvm

30happy Re: Which Gen is the Best? Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:56 pm

Mewtoo22

Mewtoo22
Pokémon Collector
Pokémon Collector

Hoenn. My favorite story, my favorite pokemon, and it's the first Pokemon game I played without any help, and still managed to get all 386.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Smash_Bros_RPG

31happy Re: Which Gen is the Best? Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:51 pm

Blaze

Blaze
Pokémon Professor
Pokémon Professor

Arceus wrote:
Paradox wrote:That's just a matter of opinion. Electivire, Carvanha, and Gulpin were my favorite designs.

I personally enjoyed Generation III way better than the first two because:

1) Game Freak decided to pull apart from making sequels like they did with Gold and Silver, which is a very bold move, which I respect. If they continued doing sequels like G/S did, it wouldn't be great and it would be just another loop game as it already is: pick a Pokemon, defeat all eight Gym Leaders, defeat the Region's villians, challenge and defeat Elite Four, the end. If they would've continued adding sequels like G/S, the end of that "equation" would be: go to another region, defeat the eight gym leaders, challenge the superboss, (possibly do the Battle Tower or Battle Frontier), win.

2) Red and Blue was horribly unfair. Pokemon based on Special stats dominated. Pokemon could barely live against an Alakazam's Psychic and Recover combo, along with Thunder Wave since Dark types were never released. Gold and Silver was slightly better, but Psychic types were still powerful since Dark-types didn't really have good moves and didn't target Psychic's main weak stat: Defense. Dark-type attacks were based on Special Defense. At least in Generation III they let Dark-types have a fairer chance.

3) Generation I and II were more based on Evolution, seeing that Pokemon could have different genders, could evolve to more and different species, and them reproducing while Generation III became more developed, making you consider how the planet was made. As the myth says, Groudon and Kyogre created land and water respectively, and from there, evolution took place. As the generations increased, more and more details were being adding, leading to my conclusion that Generation V is going to be involving philosophy. Back on topic, evolution is an alright subject despite my hating towards Darwin, but I'm glad they decided to expand the Pokemon universe.

Exactly,that proves why I like Gen 3 better

I know right, I also liked the mapping and how you actually conected with nature......

http://www.thepokemonmansion.net78.net

32happy Re: Which Gen is the Best? Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:31 pm

Arceus

Arceus
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

yea,I like that too

33happy Re: Which Gen is the Best? Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:26 am

HeavenWheel「Bluey」

HeavenWheel「Bluey」
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

for me, hoenn is a kinda of more natural, and the story is more well yeah, awesome....and the secret gameplay, for example, like the mirage island, we need to train our pokémon to do the best, anyway, w00t for hoenn~(personnaly, mine is mix ==', chikorita, slakoth, froslass, and porygon2 are from all gens....)

34happy Re: Which Gen is the Best? Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:38 am

Anonymous

i prefer 3rd gen i mean how cool is dive and a town of tree houses and a town thats is on a crater? Very Happy

35happy Re: Which Gen is the Best? Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:34 am

Arceus

Arceus
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Yay! Alot of people likes 3rd Gen better!! Woot!

36happy Re: Which Gen is the Best? Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:32 pm

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

- Hides under a rock and rots -

Poor Politoad. - Strokes -

37happy Re: Which Gen is the Best? Sat May 01, 2010 5:26 pm

Umbriion

Umbriion
Trainer
Trainer

I'm new, and first post.

Well,anyways, My fave generations are 3rd and 2nd, because of Gardevoir and Umbreon.

38happy Re: Which Gen is the Best? Thu May 20, 2010 11:00 pm

Swords

Swords
Trainer
Trainer

profanity spoiler:

Personally RBY was the best, but im just saying that for nostalgia. What had the best quality was so GSC. Still nostalgic, but also very quality-like. HGSS is currently the best of all games, if you count remakes.
You take the best of Crystal and combine it with the best of DP and you got gold right there.

39happy Re: Which Gen is the Best? Sat May 22, 2010 6:10 am

Thepokeloadguy

Thepokeloadguy
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

Kanto for the best, Hoenn for the worst....Just, did not enjoy it that much. Sad

40happy Re: Which Gen is the Best? Sat May 22, 2010 8:34 am

Goldenrod

Goldenrod
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

Johto best, Sinnoh worst.

http://goldenrodcity6.webs.com

41happy Re: Which Gen is the Best? Sat May 22, 2010 6:41 pm

griffinheart

griffinheart
Admin
Admin

it looks like my fave is still in the lead ^.^

http://guardeddreams.site40.net

42happy Re: Which Gen is the Best? Sat May 22, 2010 9:07 pm

Anonymous

well... honestly each generation has its own unique and special ideas and some dumb ideas too so they are all sort of same.. bit still... 3rd gen rules =P

43happy Re: Which Gen is the Best? Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:50 pm

Mysidia

Mysidia
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

I'd vote for Gen II, since it allows you to visit more than one region. ^^

http://www.pokemonmysidia.com

44happy Re: Which Gen is the Best? Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:45 pm

MasterKeyX

MasterKeyX
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

Gen 2 owns the most face. It has two regions and some awesome Pokemon. Like. HOUNDOOM?!

Plus, it was like Kanto cubed. It was just good.

Gen 3 fails the most. Sorry ><

45happy Re: Which Gen is the Best? Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:02 pm

jhonny_jim

jhonny_jim
Trainer
Trainer

4th gen:D.is the one i have right now:P

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum