The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Most Treasured pokemon?

+16
haunter65
Rezna
MasterKeyX
jolteon00
Goldenrod
Pokéfreak
Leon Angel
[DX] Dracario
HeavenWheel「Bluey」
Jojo-Kunn
PikaGal
griffinheart
Clover
Paradox
Arceus
Bolverk
20 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Most Treasured pokemon? Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:47 am

Bolverk

Bolverk
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

I'm quite sure that you guys would have at least one pokemon that you treasure the most, maybe because it was your first shiny, or it was probably given to you by a close friend. Share your stories <3

While I still had my old Diamond game, I had a Female Garchomp named Gloucester (I took that name from a Mecha in code geass Awesomesauce! ). I treasured her because she was pretty much the pokemon that saved my ass on the elite four on my first time, and the first pokemon I had that reached level 100. It was my baby, and I always had her on my team. Screw the fact that she wasn't EV trained or the schiz, she helped me a lot on a lot of times where I'm caught in a pickle. She also gave birth to Halcyon, a male garchomp I had kept on my Platinum game.

tl;dr - I love and miss my Garchomp ;^; . RIP Gloucester

what about you guys? got a pokemon you treasure the most?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=4686939

2happy Re: Most Treasured pokemon? Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:55 am

Arceus

Arceus
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

My most treasured pokemon is my Shiny Groudon,I got it when I fought Groudon on Ruby Very Happy

3happy Re: Most Treasured pokemon? Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:59 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

A Nidoqueen that I had in Red/Blue that was my first level 100 Pokemon. I taught her really good moves like Earthquake and Blizzard (which had 95% accuracy) and beat a lot of Pokemon Stadium people with it. Cool

http://www.skorgro.com/

4happy Re: Most Treasured pokemon? Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:08 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

I have a shiny Pidgeot that I got in a trade a long while ago when it was still a pidgeotto...It's now level 100 and I was able to semi-EV train it :p

http://www.sweetcharm.net

5happy Re: Most Treasured pokemon? Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:48 pm

griffinheart

griffinheart
Admin
Admin

my sweet dear glaceon that I raised from a baby eevee with love and care ^.^

http://guardeddreams.site40.net

6happy Re: Most Treasured pokemon? Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:56 pm

PikaGal

PikaGal
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

My most treasured Pokemon is my starter Pokemon coz I always bring it with me and I always used it as my main Pokemon...so yeah.

7happy Re: Most Treasured pokemon? Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:30 pm

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

My little Politoad from Crystal. I still have it on my Crystal game. It is now level 100, with really good moves. I want it on my SS game. ;^;

8happy Re: Most Treasured pokemon? Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:10 am

HeavenWheel「Bluey」

HeavenWheel「Bluey」
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

my froslass now from platinum, it seems i'm training it too much(will she cry?)lv.100 almost done to EV training(==' tough i know mine is low sp.attack'd...)

9happy Re: Most Treasured pokemon? Sat May 01, 2010 3:39 am

[DX] Dracario

[DX] Dracario
Admin
Admin

My Cherish Ball Milotic.

She was given to me by Rezna. So it means a great deal to me. The first Shiney I ever gotten.
She is currently on my Platinum (which is missing ;^; )

Plus everyone who faces her gets annoyed with her because of her great walling skills. Very Happy

https://clover.forumotion.com/member-clubs-f33/guild-the-order-of

10happy Re: Most Treasured pokemon? Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:23 am

Leon Angel

Leon Angel

My most treasured pokemon is my very first cyndaquil i got in the original silver, which i still have through a series of trades....although right now im letting a friend borrow him cause he wont listen to me yet on soul silver Beat\\\\'chu wiff

11happy Re: Most Treasured pokemon? Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:30 am

Pokéfreak

Pokéfreak
Pokémon Hero
Pokémon Hero

My favorite? A milotic from Ruby version. It was the only feebas out of 20 to evolve. I was so happy. Soon, it became my very first lvl. 100.

Sadly, I have yet to ever unlock the pal parks in any of the gen IV games, so I can only see her on my old GBA sp.

12happy Re: Most Treasured pokemon? Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:52 pm

Goldenrod

Goldenrod
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

My furret. I had one on Gold, and now I have one on HeartGold and SoulSilver. My favorite is the one on SoulSilver.

http://goldenrodcity6.webs.com

13happy Re: Most Treasured pokemon? Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:58 pm

jolteon00

jolteon00
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

My most cherished pokemon is definitely my Jolteon. I had once decided to train a team of eeveelutions, and I'd gotten them all to level 41. Then, on Thanksgiving last year, I just took my Jolteon and trained him. All day. By the time I headed home, he was on level 65. <3 I swear that he'll be my first level 100.

I've also become incredibly fond of the few of MKX's pokemon that remain in my game - the ones he usually traded me as fodder, such as a Magby he was breeding. He lost all of his pokemon things, so these are all that's left of his trainer.

http://www.twitter.com/kaieous

14happy Re: Most Treasured pokemon? Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:34 pm

MasterKeyX

MasterKeyX
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

My most treasured Pokemon is (was) my Espeon. As you can see from my avatar, I love Espeon as a Pokemon, and he is by far my favorite eeveelution. I really tried hard to level him up so he would gain happiness. I even spent lots of Pokedollars on vitamins I couldn't afford to give him an extra boost!

He may be gone now, but he'll always be one of my favs. He was shiny to me. <3

15happy Re: Most Treasured pokemon? Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:20 am

Anonymous

My most treasured pokemon was probably my Gyarados from Leaf Green.
I loved buying that Magikarp for 500 dollars, then showing that guy up when it evolves to a Gyarados and saves me in the elite 4.
Good times I had with that gyarados.

16happy Re: Most Treasured pokemon? Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:43 am

Rezna

Rezna
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

DXRenagade wrote:My Cherish Ball Milotic.

She was given to me by Rezna. So it means a great deal to me. The first Shiney I ever gotten.
She is currently on my Platinum (which is missing ;^; )

Plus everyone who faces her gets annoyed with her because of her great walling skills. Very Happy

wow . . .really?

well mine as everyone knows. its no secret. its my avatar, siggy, i love my blues clues. simply cuz he can be a major sweeper and he has been known to kill entire teams. also my moveset is the best moveset on any gallade garunteed. and the best part is its original. . SUCK ON THAT SMOGON, YOU HEAR ME?!?!?!anyway. he is the most amazing pokemon. and also my fave is blue gallade and sharlott is a red gardevoir. i think its like a coincidence since we are besties

17happy Re: Most Treasured pokemon? Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:49 am

Anonymous

Mine is my piplup
Never evolved it and its a good fighter
dont mess Hero FOR HE IS NINJA

18happy Re: Most Treasured pokemon? Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:43 am

haunter65

haunter65

Mine is my shiny Mew.. someone I was very close to worked very, very hard to get it for me. <3

19happy Re: Most Treasured pokemon? Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:00 pm

Mysidia

Mysidia
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

My shiny umbreon for sure, too bad I lost it when my GBC broke.

http://www.pokemonmysidia.com

20happy Re: Most Treasured pokemon? Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:16 pm

Jenrya Miku

Jenrya Miku
Team Galactic
Team Galactic

My Togekiss/Citrus from SS <33

21happy Re: Most Treasured pokemon? Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:07 pm

jhonny_jim

jhonny_jim
Trainer
Trainer

i have like 4 or 5, but the best is a heracross i snagged in the colosseum, in the cube, and that poke has come with me in ruby, and now in diamond:D

22happy Re: Most Treasured pokemon? Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:51 pm

RedRum

RedRum
Trainer
Trainer

All of my most treasured pokemon passed away some time ago. They were in my Silver game which had contained seventeen elite four defeats, a full pokedex with several shines(half of which were gamesharked XP), and all of my best pokemon from my very first game Yellow.

I had three most treasured pokemon on this game;
Windy my pigeot, one of those brought over from my yellow. He was the first pokemon I had ever caught period.
Muffin my furret, the first pokemon I caught in Silver who did not have a nickname until after I had finished the game. I suppose I could not think of one at the time as I always nickname.
Norbert my Dragonite. My best friend traded him to me as a dratini because I could not find one in my dragon cave.
All of them were level 100. My best friend and I played Silver and Gold side by side. We traded each other several pokemon for breeding and for keeps, and we even beat the elite four for the first time right next to each other during a sleepover. Good times; I miss that and I miss my silver. It died a few years ago taking all of my treasured pokemon and stats with it.

http://thewolfsmoon.livejournal.com

23happy Re: Most Treasured pokemon? Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:06 pm

Anonymous

Garchomp,we are pokebros.

24happy Re: Most Treasured pokemon? Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:47 am

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Mine is now my Jynx - Lady GaGa. She owns all the trainers single handedly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum