The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game copyers

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Game copyers Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:18 am

Anonymous

lol Maybe I didnt spell copers right but who cares! This isnt english class!
ANNNYYWAAAY

As well know Nintendo is coming out with a 3DS next year, after its current Model the DSi. The 3DS is supposed to have major upgrades from the DSi, two of them being Tilt control and 3D without glasses.
Sony's PSP lacks, Touch screen control, tilt control and 3D, beginning to make the Nintendo DSi-3DS the better system.
Over the years, game companies such as Microsoft and soney have always copied each other. One example being with wii remote, sony is releasing remotes that look ALOT saimiliar, but have some sort of ball at the top. Xbox is following up with motion control as well.
The 3DS would be the first protable system that can do 3-D ( if you dont count the virtual boy)
As I stated in Leon's post, DO NOT BASH THE 3DS, CUZ NOTHENS EVEN SAID ABOUT IT.
Do you think Sony will Try to copy Nintendo with a new protable system?
what are your thoughts?
I'm not trying to put the company down, but I wouldnt be suprised.
People always copy other people, its just how the world works I guess lol
Microwofts been caught several times but look at them, there still amazing and at it.
so yeah..lol
post your thoughts bout people copying each other xD

Last edited by KidTritopian on Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:21 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos lol LOTS AND LOTS of typos, cuz im ADHD =p)

2happy Re: Game copyers Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:40 pm

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Yeah, they will copy. Sometimes I wonder how people can say the X-Box 360 or PS3 are better than the Wii. All other consoles are based about the Wii, except with different "features". Why copy, when you can create new, like Nintendo?

Pointless.

3happy Re: Game copyers Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:06 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Unfortunately it's just the nature of the beast to get ideas from eacher. They ARE sort of limited when it comes to what technologies they can use to make their games unique. I saw video that is really relavent to this actually =w= I'll try to find it for ya.

http://www.sweetcharm.net

4happy Re: Game copyers Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:59 pm

arceusvoice

arceusvoice
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

well, thats natural in the world of technology, there are rather limited ideas when it comes to enhancements...their main goal is to gain money, as you may know

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum