The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pokemon Black and White Story Prediction

+5
Jojo-Kunn
5P33D5
Clover
griffinheart
Arceus
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Pokemon Black and White Story Prediction Sun May 30, 2010 12:59 pm

Arceus

Arceus
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well I was kinda talking with DX about Pokemon Black and White and their Legends and suddenly i thought of a theory on the Pokemon Black and Whites Story.Ok it goes like this.

I think the Pokemon Black and White story is based on the Chinese Myth the "Yin Yang" one.I thought of it since i saw the legends and they cover for the opposite game,like Reshiram Covers Pokemon Black and Zekrom covers Pokemon White.Its like Yin Yang.And also Yin and Yang are also both Dragons in Chinese Mythology.

This is the Chinese Yin Yang Mythology:
Chinese mythology and cosmology rest on the idea that the universe is shaped and maintained by two fundamental forces called Yin and Yang. Although opposites, Yin and Yang are not in conflict with one another. Rather, they interact constantly, achieving a delicate balance. Nature and society depend on this balance for harmony. When Yin and Yang fall out of balance, disaster follows.

According to tradition, the idea of two opposing but intertwined cosmic forces developed before 2000 B.C. The ancient notion underlies both Taoism and Confucianism, two of the major strands of Chinese philosophy and religion. The Japanese adopted Yin and Yang, calling them In and Yo.

Yin and Yang are represented in pairs of attributes or things that are opposites or halves of a whole. Yin is associated with the earth, darkness, femaleness, cold, moisture, softness, and inactivity. Yang is linked with the sky, light, maleness, heat, dryness, and activity. Yin is a negative force; Yang is a positive one. Yin is represented by a broken line, Yang by an unbroken one. Various combinations of broken and unbroken lines in groups of three, called trigrams, form the basis of an ancient Chinese work known as the I Ching, which is used in divination.

I just thought that the story will be like:One Bad Team will disturb the balance of the pokemon world and then the hero will save the day by restoring balance to the 2 Dragons to keep the Pokemon Universe Balance.And im also guessing that the third legendary Pokemon is like the only Pokemon that can Help and restore balance in the pokemon world.Also since Reshiram looks like the Being of Creaton(Aside from Arceus) and Zekrom will be like the being of destruction.

It is only my Theory though but what do you think?

griffinheart

griffinheart
Admin
Admin

wow! that's a great prediction x.x i wont be surprised if you were totally right

http://guardeddreams.site40.net

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Arceus wrote:I just thought that the story will be like:One Bad Team will disturb the balance of the pokemon world and then the hero will save the day by restoring balance ....

I'm sorry but isn't that kind of the plot for all the games? XD

http://www.sweetcharm.net

griffinheart

griffinheart
Admin
Admin

Clover wrote:
Arceus wrote:I just thought that the story will be like:One Bad Team will disturb the balance of the pokemon world and then the hero will save the day by restoring balance ....

I'm sorry but isn't that kind of the plot for all the games? XD

XD pretty much (except maybe R/S/E because of magma and aqua)

http://guardeddreams.site40.net

Arceus

Arceus
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

yeah i know its always like that,thats why I typed it lol Very Happy

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

That is a FREAKIN' COOL PREDICTION!!!!! i hope that is the storyline!!!1

Arceus

Arceus
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

5P33D5 wrote:That is a FREAKIN' COOL PREDICTION!!!!! i hope that is the storyline!!!1
Thanks Very Happy I appreciate it.And yeah it would be nice if the story turns out like that

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

I would love the story line to be that. :3

Arceus

Arceus
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Yeah,it would be awesome if its like that lol

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Arceus wrote:I just thought that the story will be like:One Bad Team will disturb the balance of the pokemon world and then the hero will save the day by restoring balance to the 2 Dragons to keep the Pokemon Universe Balance.

Sounds like Diamond and Pearl a bit. You know what, that sounds like all the Pokemon games: Someone tips the scale towards evil and the protagonist saves the day and makes it "balanced".

http://www.skorgro.com/

Arceus

Arceus
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Yeah,its always like that,thats why I i said that Very Happy

Goldenrod

Goldenrod
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

AWESOME prediction. It makes a lot of sense.

http://goldenrodcity6.webs.com

Arceus

Arceus
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Goldenrod wrote:AWESOME prediction. It makes a lot of sense.
Thanks,I Appreciate it... Very Happy

Seymour

Seymour
Cool Trainer
Cool Trainer

I think that you are totally right, but I think that It might be a little more like Pokemon Sapphire and Ruby. If you recall, the legendaries played a huge role in the game, unlike Silver and Gold, and prior to that.

http://z7.invisionfree.com/TeamRocketClan/index.php

Arceus

Arceus
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Seymour wrote:I think that you are totally right, but I think that It might be a little more like Pokemon Sapphire and Ruby. If you recall, the legendaries played a huge role in the game, unlike Silver and Gold, and prior to that.
Yeah,you have a point...I think so too

anime_addict008

anime_addict008
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer

i was just fantasizing about the story it went like, reshiram and zekrom were fighting then this cute little togepi comes and uses a super awesoe move then restores balance in the world then togepi winks then blushes... hahaha...XD i think i'm going nuts!

Arceus

Arceus
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

anime_addict008 wrote:i was just fantasizing about the story it went like, reshiram and zekrom were fighting then this cute little togepi comes and uses a super awesoe move then restores balance in the world then togepi winks then blushes... hahaha...XD i think i'm going nuts!
Lol hahahahaha! Epic lol,if that happens everyone will be like...Wha....What...just happened?.... Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum