The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE REGI TRIO! BEST WALLS IN UU?

+3
boy from asension
[Meap]Katniss~<3
Reao
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy THE REGI TRIO! BEST WALLS IN UU? Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:25 pm

Reao

Reao
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

THE LEGENDARY GOLEMS

THE REGI TRIO! BEST WALLS IN UU? 250px-Regis
im sure MOST if not all of us are Familiar with them, Regirock, Regice and Registeel. unlike the previous Trio's( the legendary Birds and "Dogs") these there share similar names. They also each have Seven dots for eyes, the also deviate from the traditional Trio elemental "line-up" of fire ice and Electric. though they do have somethings in common like they all have a "master" or Creator in this case, Regigigas. But wel get to him in another Post. unlike the birds and the beasts they dont have the pressure ability instead all three have the "Clear Body" ability.
also unlike the other two tiros these guys a easily attainable.(in the anime at least)

The three golems are only obtainable in Pokémon Platinum if the player has a level 100, fateful encounter Regigigas in their party. Regirock is obtainable in the Rock Peak Ruins on Route 228, Regice is obtainable in the Iceberg Ruins in Mt. Coronet and Registeel is obtainable in the Iron Ruins on Iron Island.
THE REGI TRIO! BEST WALLS IN UU? 250px-The_Three_Regis
THE LEGEND
Long ago, Regigigas is said to have pulled the continents into place, and then created the three from an icy mountain, rocks, and magma in its image. Regigigas was apparently worshiped at one time, alongside the other three, by ancient people. Due to it being so powerful, Regigigas was sealed away in the basement of Snowpoint Temple, while the ones it created were spirited to the far-off Hoenn region and locked away in three stone structures, which were then sealed themselves. A message was left in braille to whoever would come to discover the Sealed Chamber, whose only access was via an underwater cavern, in the hopes that one day the Pokémon could be tamed.
till my next post (which will be on the Golems as Individuals) later.

2happy Re: THE REGI TRIO! BEST WALLS IN UU? Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:47 pm

[Meap]Katniss~<3

[Meap]Katniss~<3
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Well, Reao actually the Bird's names have something slightly in common.

Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres

But that's beside the point.

According to the anime, the Battle Pyramid leader is the one that has all three Regis.

The anime story goes something like this:

Regigas created three pillars, one of Steel, one of Rock and one of Ice, to protect itself. The Regis were made of these pillars and their sole purpose was to protect Regigigas in the Snowpoint Temple. Though found in Hoenn, their Pillars remained in the Snowpoint Temple. If Regigigas is awakened, then he can take total control over the three regis, no matter what and use them to protect itself.

http://reione.forumotion.com/

3happy Re: THE REGI TRIO! BEST WALLS IN UU? Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:06 pm

boy from asension

boy from asension
Knight
Knight

Cool. Wish I had a regi...

4happy Re: THE REGI TRIO! BEST WALLS IN UU? Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:42 pm

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

I have all Regis and Regigigas. :3

5happy Re: THE REGI TRIO! BEST WALLS IN UU? Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:29 pm

Anonymous

Jojo- wrote:I have all Regis and Regigigas. :3
Same.

6happy Re: THE REGI TRIO! BEST WALLS IN UU? Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:19 pm

Anonymous

The only problem with all the golems and regigigas, is that they are all weak to the ever so common and powerful fighting type.

7happy Re: THE REGI TRIO! BEST WALLS IN UU? Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:20 pm

Anonymous

Regidark will be the next regi, its the only type that is weak to fighting not yet made into a regi.

8happy Re: THE REGI TRIO! BEST WALLS IN UU? Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:17 pm

mmichaelsen

mmichaelsen
Cool Trainer
Cool Trainer

who knows it might be relic fly a flying type only foud by capturing al four regies i mean if there making them like your saying it could be regieshock an eletric type and articuno zapdos and moltres are counting to three in spanish

9happy Re: THE REGI TRIO! BEST WALLS IN UU? Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:08 pm

NeonNick

NeonNick
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

I don't think they will make any more Regis, but them adding regigas was a surprise to me, but if they do it will probobly be dark to counter part regigigas as a leader of the Regis

10happy Re: THE REGI TRIO! BEST WALLS IN UU? Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:12 pm

mmichaelsen

mmichaelsen
Cool Trainer
Cool Trainer

NeonNick wrote:I don't think they will make any more Regis, but them adding regigas was a surprise to me, but if they do it will probobly be dark to counter part regigigas as a leader of the Regis

what if he was a dark figting type then he could pwn them all

11happy Re: THE REGI TRIO! BEST WALLS IN UU? Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:46 pm

zygloman

zygloman
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

What type is regigigas anyway?

http://theBman95.weebly.com

12happy Re: THE REGI TRIO! BEST WALLS IN UU? Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:24 pm

NeonNick

NeonNick
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

It is a normal type

13happy Re: THE REGI TRIO! BEST WALLS IN UU? Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:37 pm

zygloman

zygloman
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

thx. I kinda thought he'd be multitype like arceus.

http://theBman95.weebly.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum