The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

P.O. Weekly Saturday Tournaments - SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY RIBBONS IN SEPTEMBER!

+12
ThE HuNtEr
Blaze
5P33D5
[Meap]Katniss~<3
Bolverk
arceusvoice
Cindergh
kommeo
[DX] Dracario
Jojo-Kunn
Clover
Reao
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Reao

Reao
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

P.O. Weekly Saturday Tournaments - SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY RIBBONS IN SEPTEMBER! Banner10
Hosted by: Pokemon Online

Every Saturday The Dream League will be host official Tournaments for Ribbons on the Dream League Server!

When we get 5-10 People online, we can star the tourneys. Only those present will be entered into the bracket for each round.
Competitors will be required to use the Tier of Pokemon as Prompted by the Server. Winners of Each round for the day will be Given Commemorative Ribbons By Clover on the Forums. [b]If there are OVER 5 people in a single tier, then 1st 2nd AND 3rd place ribbons will be rewarded. If it's 5 people or LESS, then only a first place ribbon will be rewarded.

the Teirs are:

P.O. Weekly Saturday Tournaments - SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY RIBBONS IN SEPTEMBER! 4947270018_2664530ea2_oBDAY TEIR - Selected by AdminP.O. Weekly Saturday Tournaments - SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY RIBBONS IN SEPTEMBER! 4946680627_4ed296cb86_o
Only 1 of these will happen each Saturday during the month of September, 2010. A random teir group will be selected by an admin (including the possibility of doubles and challenge cup!), and the top 3 will receive these special medals:
P.O. Weekly Saturday Tournaments - SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY RIBBONS IN SEPTEMBER! 4947269960_accbd03801_o P.O. Weekly Saturday Tournaments - SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY RIBBONS IN SEPTEMBER! 4947269972_2d0f515bb9_o P.O. Weekly Saturday Tournaments - SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY RIBBONS IN SEPTEMBER! 4946680611_9ab11d490b_o

UBER - 6 Pokémon, Single Battles
P.O. Weekly Saturday Tournaments - SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY RIBBONS IN SEPTEMBER! Lugia in the UBER Round Each Entry Will Use Six UBER teir pokemon the battles are single 1 on 1. the winners of each match will move on to the next round.
P.O. Weekly Saturday Tournaments - SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY RIBBONS IN SEPTEMBER! 4736296566_479e072865_o - 1st Place
Winners:
-
-
-

P.O. Weekly Saturday Tournaments - SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY RIBBONS IN SEPTEMBER! 4735659961_9b8875cd27_o - 2nd Place
Winners:
-
-
-

P.O. Weekly Saturday Tournaments - SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY RIBBONS IN SEPTEMBER! 4735659977_b5b726de6b_o - 3rd Place
Winners:
-
-
-
Pokeball Pokeball Pokeball Pokeball Pokeball Pokeball

Over Used/OU - 6 Pokémon, Single Battles
P.O. Weekly Saturday Tournaments - SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY RIBBONS IN SEPTEMBER! Lucario_04in the over used round each player will use a team of up to six pokemon these can be OU,UU or NU but they MUST battle in the OU teir. the battles will be Single battles. the winners of each round will move on to the next round.
P.O. Weekly Saturday Tournaments - SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY RIBBONS IN SEPTEMBER! 4736296526_1bc46950e4_o - 1st Place
Winners:
- Paradox
-
-

P.O. Weekly Saturday Tournaments - SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY RIBBONS IN SEPTEMBER! 4736296542_6228e54b2c_o - 2nd Place
Winners:
- Nova
-
-

P.O. Weekly Saturday Tournaments - SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY RIBBONS IN SEPTEMBER! 4735659829_134d6cfae7_o - 3rd Place
Winners:
- Blaze
-
-
Pokeball Pokeball Pokeball Pokeball Pokeball Pokeball

UNDER USED/UU - 3 Pokémon, Double Battles
P.O. Weekly Saturday Tournaments - SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY RIBBONS IN SEPTEMBER! Marowak in this round each player will use up to three pokemon the teams can be a mix of UU and NU pokemon no OU pokemon allowed the Battles will Be double battles (2 on 2). Winners of each round will move on to the next round.
P.O. Weekly Saturday Tournaments - SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY RIBBONS IN SEPTEMBER! 4735660001_bb165fa3f8_o - 1st Place
Winners:
- Paradox
-
-

P.O. Weekly Saturday Tournaments - SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY RIBBONS IN SEPTEMBER! 4735660011_cc9b537b5f_o - 2nd Place
Winners:
- Blaze
-
-

P.O. Weekly Saturday Tournaments - SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY RIBBONS IN SEPTEMBER! 4736296756_c5405c6dc5_o - 3rd Place
Winners:
- Nova
-
-
Pokeball Pokeball Pokeball

Challenge Cup - 6 Pokémon, Single Battles
P.O. Weekly Saturday Tournaments - SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY RIBBONS IN SEPTEMBER! New_johto_starters_artwork Your Pokémon team will be automatically randomized! Study up on your moves and type advantages if you want to win this tier!
P.O. Weekly Saturday Tournaments - SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY RIBBONS IN SEPTEMBER! 4736296462_cf08f1f4c6_o - 1st Place
Winners:
- Clover
- Arceus Voice
-

P.O. Weekly Saturday Tournaments - SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY RIBBONS IN SEPTEMBER! 4735659781_9f0df3bed2_o - 2nd Place
Winners:
- [DL]Espeon
-
-

P.O. Weekly Saturday Tournaments - SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY RIBBONS IN SEPTEMBER! 4736296504_e556c79836_o - 3rd Place
Winners:
- Clover
-
-
Pokeball Pokeball Pokeball

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND SHOW UP ON SATURDAYS!!!

the pokemon online Client can be downloaded here: http://pokemon-online.eu/downloads.php

Last edited by Reao on Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:57 am; edited 9 times in total

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

You might want to mention that the battles will be 3 on 3 so you don't have to make an entire team for each tier group!

edit:
so get your teams ready now you guys. Then you can just select 'load team' and you'll be ready for the tourneys.

http://www.sweetcharm.net

Reao

Reao
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

if anyone needs to know more about P.O. pm me, Clover or Kommeo whe should be able to help you out

Anonymous

I can help them too...

Anyway, I can't wait for this!

Reao

Reao
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

btw i changed the time of the Tournament!! itl now be at 2:00 PM GMT-1

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Ugh.. Why GMT -1? Now I can't join 'cause I'll still be at school. x.x

[DX] Dracario

[DX] Dracario
Admin
Admin

If my calculations are correct, the time in the Eastern United States will only be 11:00 am.

Don't mean to intrude but if I am correct there is a good possiblity of trainers in America that will not be able to battle because of such an early time.

Just thought I would let you know.

https://clover.forumotion.com/member-clubs-f33/guild-the-order-of

Reao

Reao
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

DXRenagade wrote:If my calculations are correct, the time in the Eastern United States will only be 11:00 am.

Don't mean to intrude but if I am correct there is a good possiblity of trainers in America that will not be able to battle because of such an early time.

Just thought I would let you know.
NO WAAYYY what time should i put it to then? i keep trying to make it work for everyone but i cant, we need to have sufficient time to complete all the rounds of the tournament. fine ill move the date to Saturday at 2:00 PM, i hope everyone is happy with this, please im trying my hardest to make this work for everyone, but i cant. bear with me please if u still have problems with the date and time i realy cant help you at all.

-SO SORRY.

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

I think we should also do a Challenge Cup Tournament as well, >D. Its not about power or pokemon is all about luck and strategy Twisted Evil

Cindergh

Cindergh
Archer
Archer

OMG OMG OMG OMG NOT FULLY EVOLVED TEAM!!! AHHH!!!!! IM SO GONNA JOIN THAT ONE!!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz
though im still confused about the timeee someone help me?? umm my time zone is GMT +10 umm i live in australiaaa

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

wait is it friday or saturay >_<

arceusvoice

arceusvoice
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

if its possible ill join in the OU category

Bolverk

Bolverk
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

for Gmt +8, that would be?

I might join in all the categories btw c:
I want to use Xietas like burning D:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=4686939

Reao

Reao
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

the Days Finaly here!! Squee~~~

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Guys when you win a tourney, just take a screen shot of the winning message in the chat.

I might not be there for EVERY tourney Sad

Anonymous

Really Reao? Rescheduled a 2nd time? I'll try to be there...

[DX] Dracario

[DX] Dracario
Admin
Admin

Reao when you are able to I want to share an Idea with you.

Thanks

https://clover.forumotion.com/member-clubs-f33/guild-the-order-of

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

Ok guys, we now have another server just in case the first one is down for a long period of time ^^. So we should be able to have a server up for 24/7

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

Ok guys, we will be having another tourney this Saturday June 25th, the time is still fuzzy, but if we can get enough people on the server we will start it ^^

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Yes if we can get 5-10 people, we'll hold an OFFICIAL tournament for ribbons!!!!!

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

One more thing, only admins are going to start the official tournaments that are for the ribbons. Mods can start tournaments but those are just regular no prize tourneys =P.

EDIT: I like how we have 21 people in our server at night o.o

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Updated the OP with ribbons, and the Challenge Cup tier group.

And Komms, if there are that many people on in the evening, you can host an official one. Just remember to update this post with the people who win!

[Meap]Katniss~<3

[Meap]Katniss~<3
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

NUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! My family is going out for ice cream... That means I'll miss it ;_;

http://reione.forumotion.com/

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Ok... I have to say that hosting tourneys on P.O. is a brilliant idea!
The timing is a bit weird though... I'm thinking what if we have different timezone comps... Kommeo could host one for American timing and i could host one for Australian and East Asian timing and someone in West Asia/Africa/Europe could hold one for that region!

EDIT: Our sever has been "switched off" by Kommeo... he is fixing our server

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum