The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pokémon Black and White first playable demo

+2
Blaze
5P33D5
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Right now in Japan there is a playable demo of Pokémon Black and White at some event and we have a few images below. All information is coming from attendees so it is not fully confirmed.

* The bird in the second image is called Hatooboo and may be the evolved form of the pigeon Pokémon Mamepato.
* The green reptile with the horn found in the third image is apparently called Kibago.
* The Pokémon with the see-through shell in the fourth image is apparently called Gochiruzeru.
* The emo looking Pokémon in the fourth image appears to be called Rankurusu.
* It seems there is an exclusive area in each game, Pokémon Black Version has Black City and Pokémon White Version has White Fortress.

view some pics here

-----------------------------------------------
Info taken from Pokemonaus.com
"The latest pokemon news from Australia and around the world"

Blaze

Blaze
Pokémon Professor
Pokémon Professor

:O So cool~ Thanks for posting! Im so getting White

http://www.thepokemonmansion.net78.net

Anonymous

Man lol that bird is not the evolved form of the pidgeon, that new bird pokemon looks like a chicken lol there is no way, but I understand the keys word, " may" and " be"
I bet all of the emo kids will like pokemon now because of that emo pokemon

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

because of White fortress?

and no problem (i love Pokemonaus.com coz it tells me a lot of stuff for Australia and the guy who owns the site holds comps and giveaways for people in Aus!)

griffinheart

griffinheart
Admin
Admin

Rankurusu was about the only one i liked in that last wave of released pokemon .-. it isnt emo, it just wants to kill people with it's evil powers~

http://guardeddreams.site40.net

yohello

yohello
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

griffinheart wrote:Rankurusu was about the only one i liked in that last wave of released pokemon .-. it isnt emo, it just wants to kill people with it's evil powers~

yeah, as if thats not emo.

MasterKeyX

MasterKeyX
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

I'd rather not get a demo. I wanna save all the excitement for the day of release!

Jenrya Miku

Jenrya Miku
Team Galactic
Team Galactic

Blaze wrote::O So cool~ Thanks for posting! Im so getting White

Mee tewww :3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum