The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

JUS (Jump Ultimate Stars) / JSS (Jump Super Stars)

+2
Rezna
Shinto
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shinto

Shinto
Trainer
Trainer

JUS one of the greatest handheld games to never NOT be released in america -sighs- so this is why i romed it on to my R4. heheh. -smirks devishly-

Anyways i recently got it back cuz i lost my original rom and sav file when my pc crashed along time ago. (one of its many times) so since i stared playing again i was wondering what was everyone elses thoughts on this game. things like rating, if you've ever heard or for that matter played this game. mostly i was curious on what types of manga decks everyone built. what were your favorite characters to use? what do you think was the mission the was the hardest? what mangas/characters did you not agree with that they put in the game? and of course what changes would you wish to see it they made one more?

i wana hear you thoughs so go wild and throw them out there!! Razz

Rezna

Rezna
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

haha hell yes this game is tight. basically for those of you who dont know what it is. its like a anime/manga version of super smash bros. but better. and its for the ds. for example you can use Goku, vegeta, naruto, kakashi, sasuke, ichigo, luffy, and more.

. . . .and for the record shinto. hitsuguya sucks balls. gintoki ftw

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

I love this game. Bobobo all the way! :3

Darknesswolf

Darknesswolf
Pokémon Champion
Pokémon Champion

I've never heard of this game before JUS (Jump Ultimate Stars) / JSS (Jump Super Stars)  Wtf

http://latefortheupdate.tumblr.com

Rezna

Rezna
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

definitely check into it darkness wolf. if you have r4 i could send you the game rom i have. hey jojo you have this game?

nerollthellsable

nerollthellsable
Trainer
Trainer

its a good game. bobobo, don patch, and train are my favorites :3

Rezna

Rezna
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

you have it?

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Yesh, Rezna I do has it. I am currently training myself to be better at using Luffy at the moment, as I cant get used to his attacks. Why does he have to stretch so much? o.o

Shinto

Shinto
Trainer
Trainer

hahahahaha jo jo want my luffy manga deck? it kills..i mean its just luffy by himself with the others supporting him but yeah its beast

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Sure thing Shinto. I could use some help. He stretches to much for me. .-.

Rezna

Rezna
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

kid buu would kill him. turn him into gum. my deck is hella good. its got kenshin himora, gintoki, kid buu. thats a beast deck

locodude0001

locodude0001
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

Hmm ... my favorite fighter has to be Sasuke. I hate Naruto, yet my best character is a Naruto character.

I'm trying to play Tsuna, but he's real awkward with the way he attacks.

My favorite assist koma ... whatever it's called ... is Trunks.

I cant really pull off awesome combos like other people and i always come last place on wifi battles.

The hardest missions are the ones where you have to break the walls: particularly the ones where you're the guy with the ... i dont remember if it's a fishing pole or a yoyo, then another one where you can be any character you want (Though Don Patch was awesome at that, the golden version of him. Up X ftw)

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Break the walls is easy. o.o

I can't do the Bobo-bo quest where I have to use Up+Y on the entire enemy deck. D:

Rezna

Rezna
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

this sounds fun we should all play on wifi

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Psst.. I have no Wi-Fi. D:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]