The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

My DS broke X.>

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy My DS broke X.> Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:15 pm

Anonymous

Fortunatly this isnt my DSi XL That I love so much. This morning I was playing my DS and the hinge broke. It still turns on but...yeah the hinge just broke.
Now don't be going, " Oh Barry you were to rough with it."
I Barely used it X.> Defeated
And I was just sitting with it. Though I have heard it happans when it's put under to much stress, but I dont re call doing anything that would break it.
The point of this post is to ask what I can do now Grr...

Would Nintendo fix it? Though probably not, i got it when i was like 9...lets see that was...idk a few years ago.
Do they fix stuff after a few years?

I still have 2 more Ds's

( My other DS lite, My normal DSi and my Dsi XL)

But Daaang this bugs the crap out of me. I want to fix it or replace it D :

Anyway just tell me what i can do!

2happy Re: My DS broke X.> Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:28 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Dude you have too many DS's. lol.

Anywho just see if the factory will issue you a new one or something o3o Call em up.

http://www.sweetcharm.net

3happy Re: My DS broke X.> Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:13 pm

Pokéfreak

Pokéfreak
Pokémon Hero
Pokémon Hero

Ha, my bro's hinge just broke too. What are the odds...... Although, after the break, the ds has become insanely more fun, even when turned off XD.

4happy Re: My DS broke X.> Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:33 pm

Anonymous

how did it become more fun? lolz

5happy Re: My DS broke X.> Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:57 am

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Probably because it would flap about like a looney.

"LOOK AT ME I'M FREE! FWAHAHA!"

6happy Re: My DS broke X.> Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:51 pm

arceusvoice

arceusvoice
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

I broke my DS the same way accidentally ,it is possible that nintendo can fix it (but you have to pay of course)

But there are some "home solutions", the most common one is to use the strongest glue you can find in the market

Dont worry, i did this with mine and it works perfectly as if nothing has happened, but you have to put it carefully other wise maybe both sides of the ds can get sticked to each other the only thing that may be weird is that it will be slightly harder to open it

7happy Re: My DS broke X.> Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:34 pm

jolteon00

jolteon00
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

I think this happens to all DS's eventually. It happened to my old DS lite. I wasn't rough with it, but I really think my nephew was :\

So I wasted the whole idea of a high school graduation gift on a *new* DS lite. lol. It's actually a good thing that I replaced it, though. Since the old one worked just fine, when MKX lost his, I had something I could give him immediately.

http://www.twitter.com/kaieous

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum