The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fallout: New Vegas

+2
Pokéfreak
Joshel131
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Fallout: New Vegas Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:33 am

Joshel131

Joshel131
Trainer
Trainer

Anyone else excited about New Vegas? I loved Fallout 3, and this one looks even better. Feel free to leave your opinion.

2happy Re: Fallout: New Vegas Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:40 pm

Pokéfreak

Pokéfreak
Pokémon Hero
Pokémon Hero

God, everybody always beats me to these thuings, but YUSSS.

Although, it is being developed by Obsidian this time, so it won't be too similar to Fallout 3........

3happy Re: Fallout: New Vegas Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:42 pm

MasterKeyX

MasterKeyX
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

Another boring addition to the boring Fallout series to me. Not very excited.

4happy Re: Fallout: New Vegas Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:10 pm

Pokéfreak

Pokéfreak
Pokémon Hero
Pokémon Hero

Lemme guess: You were a fan of the first two games and you hate this one because it's going to be sorta like Fallout 3.

5happy Re: Fallout: New Vegas Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:42 am

Joshel131

Joshel131
Trainer
Trainer

I think it will still share some aspects of Fallout 3, I mean, look at the gameplay videos on YouTube. Not that different, if you ask me. Still, we'll have to wait and see what spin Obsidian puts on it.

6happy Re: Fallout: New Vegas Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:53 am

Anonymous

MasterKeyX wrote:Another boring addition to the boring Fallout series to me. Not very excited.
My face when reading that.
Fallout: New Vegas 12811911

if by boring you mean compeling story, open world, side quests that are actually great far superior than any pokemon game i have played.Game that changes with your decions and memorable moments.

what are is boring about it?

also i am very exited for vegas.

7happy Re: Fallout: New Vegas Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:11 am

MasterKeyX

MasterKeyX
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

I meant boring, not anything positive. I never liked Fallout, not really. The story moves too slowly, and the game seems dragged out and dull after the first few hours of play. I'd rather play something with more pizazz.

Like Fable or Infamous. Fallout's weapons system wasn't even that cool, and VATS was boring and often useless.

8happy Re: Fallout: New Vegas Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:13 am

Anonymous

MasterKeyX wrote:I meant boring, not anything positive. I never liked Fallout, not really. The story moves too slowly, and the game seems dragged out and dull after the first few hours of play. I'd rather play something with more pizazz.

Like Fable or Infamous. Fallout's weapons system wasn't even that cool, and VATS was boring and often useless.

i got trolled hard. really 10/10.

9happy Re: Fallout: New Vegas Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:14 am

MasterKeyX

MasterKeyX
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

... I'm not trolling you. I'm being serious.

10happy Re: Fallout: New Vegas Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:18 am

Pokéfreak

Pokéfreak
Pokémon Hero
Pokémon Hero

Okay......... it seems like you don't know how to play Bethesda games. And that's fine, you just don't get to talk about them. EVER.

11happy Re: Fallout: New Vegas Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:22 am

Anonymous

MasterKeyX wrote:... I'm not trolling you. I'm being serious.

i would post a witty reaction picture but i thik i am going to buch over how much a fall out 3 fan i am.

12happy Re: Fallout: New Vegas Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:32 am

Joshel131

Joshel131
Trainer
Trainer

Great. My first post gets turned into a great big argument. Ah well...

13happy Re: Fallout: New Vegas Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:06 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Joshel131 wrote:Great. My first post gets turned into a great big argument. Ah well...

well you did ask for peoples' opinions XD! They can like it, or hate it~♪

http://www.sweetcharm.net

14happy Re: Fallout: New Vegas Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:11 pm

Joshel131

Joshel131
Trainer
Trainer

That's a very good point, Clover.

15happy Re: Fallout: New Vegas Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:15 am

MasterKeyX

MasterKeyX
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

It wasn't an argument (even though I'm getting flamed), just a discussion. I plan to give my opinion on any Bethesda game I please.

16happy Re: Fallout: New Vegas Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:28 pm

outremer

outremer

fall out new vegas looks cool to me. I'm excited. But I agree. If you did not like Fall Out 3, you're probably not gonna like New Vegas. They're sort of switching it up a bit. IN the previews I've read Vegas didn't get hit as hard by nuclear fall out. Things are less irradiated. That being said Vegas is still a desert so it's pretty desolate. Anyone have a favorite character from Fall Out 3?

17happy Re: Fallout: New Vegas Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:05 pm

Anonymous

outremer wrote:fall out new vegas looks cool to me. I'm excited. But I agree. If you did not like Fall Out 3, you're probably not gonna like New Vegas. They're sort of switching it up a bit. IN the previews I've read Vegas didn't get hit as hard by nuclear fall out. Things are less irradiated. That being said Vegas is still a desert so it's pretty desolate. Anyone have a favorite character from Fall Out 3?
lone wonderer and fawkes

18happy Re: Fallout: New Vegas Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:20 pm

outremer

outremer

I think mine are Gob, Dad (cause Liam Neeson has an epic voice), Three Dog is cool but he gets annoying if you listen to his radio station. Also Knight Captain Gallows. he's the spec ops member of the Lyon's Pride who is anti-social bordering and psychopathic and basically carries out missions on his own.

19happy Re: Fallout: New Vegas Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:02 pm

Anonymous

outremer wrote:I think mine are Gob, Dad (cause Liam Neeson has an epic voice), Three Dog is cool but he gets annoying if you listen to his radio station. Also Knight Captain Gallows. he's the spec ops member of the Lyon's Pride who is anti-social bordering and psychopathic and basically carries out missions on his own.

most characters in fall out 3 are really interesting in their own way don't you agree but yes,Liam Neeson has an epic voice i really hated that he had to die.

20happy Re: Fallout: New Vegas Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:01 pm

A_Yamoto

A_Yamoto

I'm really looking forward to it.

I'm a big F3 fan, and I'm looking forward to the game, and the PC mods that will come with it.

21happy Re: Fallout: New Vegas Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:28 am

Joshel131

Joshel131
Trainer
Trainer

I think harold is my favourite character. He becomes a tree! It's actually very funny, IMO Very Happy .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]