The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pokemon Battle Revolution

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Pokemon Battle Revolution Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:08 am

Leon

Leon
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

Does anyone still play this? I'm curious because I've seen a lot of japanese players still playing this but no Americans. xD (Well, very few but still).

At first when I bought it, I immediately disliked. But my friend purchased it not too long ago since he, (and I), will be participating in the upcoming world championship 2010 tournament, we started playing competitively. Ever since this I started enjoying this game because of the online capabilities.

LOL I digress. So again, does anyone still play this?

2happy Re: Pokemon Battle Revolution Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:11 am

Loren

Loren
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

Yes i do. as well i see like a billion japanese players on wi fi mode with lots of legendaries.

3happy Re: Pokemon Battle Revolution Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:21 am

Leon

Leon
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

Yes i do. as well i see like a billion japanese players on wi fi mode with lots of legendaries.
LOL so true. It helps me train however. Battling constant legendaries and winning surely makes me proud.

Hm, is it possible to exchange friend passes on the Nintendo Wii?

4happy Re: Pokemon Battle Revolution Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:25 am

Loren

Loren
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

yes, but sometimes when we exchange the pass they think they lost the pass forever so they say no ><

5happy Re: Pokemon Battle Revolution Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:32 am

Leon

Leon
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

Oh. 8(

Yeah, none of them actually say yes after battling and I was thinking if it was my fault, (like internet problem). Oh well.

We should battle sometime. :3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum