The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Witcher

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy The Witcher Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:26 pm

outremer

outremer

I don't know if anyone on here has ever played this game, but I bought it the other day because it has great reviews, was winner of best rpg for 2007 in a lot of competitions. I got a great deal on it too. But I'm having so much trouble just installing it on my computer. It is a game taht was developed in Poland so I've tried to go the website, unfortunately the patch site for the game is in Polish. I somehow got past that and I keep running into errors. I've tried to reinstall windows, make sure I have the latest windows updates but i'm still getting the same errors. Has anyone played the game and is it worth it? Any have problems installing the game too?

2happy Re: The Witcher Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:17 pm

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Unfortunately, I have never heard of this game, never mind playing it. But I wish you luck in trying to find out how to get it to work!

3happy Re: The Witcher Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:37 pm

outremer

outremer

I got it working. No idea why it didn't work the first time but I did a system restore and just reinstalled it. I reminds me of Oblvion and even more so of Dragon Age a so I recommend it to anyone who enjoys that type of game. The graphics are great. It's a little complex and combat takes some getting used to. There are three attack styles/stances and attacking is timing based but is in real-time. Not turn by turn. If for example you click too fast it will reduce your chance to hit and any damage you do. It also uses the A and D keys on the keyboard to dodge enemies. I haven't quite mastered avoiding damage in big group.

4happy Re: The Witcher Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:28 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

As long as it isn't a grind fest, I might check it out sometime.

It isn't an mmorpg is it?

http://www.sweetcharm.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum