The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wallpapers > Birthday Surprise > Brocolli Pokemon has siblings o.o

+5
[Meap]Katniss~<3
Jojo-Kunn
StudioGhibli
HeavenWheel「Bluey」
5P33D5
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Minimalist Pokémon art wallpapers – Everything from Bulbasaur to Arceus

PLDH have completed minimalist Pokémon art wallpapers for every Pokémon from the first four generations including all alternate formes. You are able to browse for a specific Pokémon or download all the wallpapers in one big file. If your computer has an option to change wallpapers in time intervals then you may want to take advantage of it, who knows which Pokémon may appear on your screen the next.
Click here
Wallpapers > Birthday Surprise > Brocolli Pokemon has siblings o.o  PlatinumWallpaper493-300x168

Pokémon Sunday reveals Birthday surprises in Black and White

Variety show, Pokémon Sunday just aired in Japan and though Pokémon Black and White Version are only twelve days away, we didn’t get much information on today’s episode. It was announced however that on your Birthday you will receive a Birthday greeting at the Pokemon Centre, you will also be awarded a Birthday Cake accessory for Pokémon Musicals. Hopefully there are a variety of different cakes to receive because it would be a shame if we received the same accessory each year.

Lets hope we receive more themed accessories on other holidays such as Christmas and Halloween.

Old news: Dento’s Gym contains Grass, Fire and Water-type Yanappu

Yanappu was revealed on Pokémon Sunday two weeks ago and since then we have learnt that Gym Leader Dento has one. Yanappu is a Grass Monkey Pokémon obviously being a Grass-type however a leaked scan from a Japanese magazine has revealed that there is also a Water and Fire version of Yanappu. The Fire-type is called Hiyappu and the Water-type is named Baoppu, nothing else is known about these different versions but they appear to be unofficial mascots of the new Triple Battles in a similar fashion to Plusle and Minun and Double Battles.

Dento will be using Yanappu (Grass) in his Gym Battle whilst the trainer on the left of him will be using a Hiyappu (Fire) and the one on the right, a Baoppu (Water). These trainers may be Dento’s brothers which would explain why he is able to leave the Gym and join Ash on his adventure in the anime series, similar to Misty. It also appears that the battle will be a Triple Battle considering the Badge represents Water, Fire and Grass. Dento’s Gym is probably there is help promote Triple Battles just like Hoenn Psychic Gym Leaders, Tate and Liza in which you engaged in a Double Battle against.

Wallpapers > Birthday Surprise > Brocolli Pokemon has siblings o.o  DentoGym1-150x150Wallpapers > Birthday Surprise > Brocolli Pokemon has siblings o.o  DentoGym2-150x150Wallpapers > Birthday Surprise > Brocolli Pokemon has siblings o.o  DentoGymBadge-150x150

-----------
info sourced from Pokemon aus

HeavenWheel「Bluey」

HeavenWheel「Bluey」
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Fire and grass gym? weird ones.

but these things make me wants to buy these...

StudioGhibli

StudioGhibli
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

This makes me even more excited. Now I can't wait to get my Japanese white version lol

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Awsome, so they DO use all three types. *Jizz-ness*

Also, I am now using the Magmar wallpaper. o3o

[Meap]Katniss~<3

[Meap]Katniss~<3
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

I found those wallpapers yesterday. But I forgots to post zem. I'm gonna have mine cycle through the eeveelutions~ Surprised

http://reione.forumotion.com/

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

omg....the wall papers ♥

At first I was like, nah I can't pick just one, but then I saw Meap's post and it reminded me: YAY FOR WINDOWS 7 ROTATING BACKGROUNDS!!!

http://www.sweetcharm.net

Pokéfreak

Pokéfreak
Pokémon Hero
Pokémon Hero

Cool beans I guess. Really not much to say about this other then the fact that as soon as the other two monkeys were announced, pretty much everybody knew what the first gym would be. Birthday things are meh. Not really worth the episode of Pokémon Sunday :/

griffinheart

griffinheart
Admin
Admin

i've seen those wallpapers a long time ago...

http://guardeddreams.site40.net

NeonNick

NeonNick
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

i want this soooo bad now, can't wait to get my japanese copy.....WAIT I HAVE TO RESERVE IT O_O I COMPLETELY FORGOT

Pokéfreak

Pokéfreak
Pokémon Hero
Pokémon Hero

Now my wallpaper is a cycle of 8 minimalist Pokémon~

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

What ones PokéFreak? ;D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]