The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

screen protecter

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy screen protecter Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:16 pm

TheBarry<3

TheBarry<3
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

ARRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!! No im not a pirate!

You wanna know what im angry?

I got a screen protecter on My DS lite!
I got the thing off ebay in september for pokemon white ( its region locked for the Dsi's) anyway I bought this thing just for white version because im that hard core of a fan. It came with two screen protectors already on the device, one on top and one on the bottom.

I was able to remove the one on the top, but not the bottom. I keep trying but it's like its stuck. Just as a reminder, theres kind of a border around the bottom screen that the top screen doesnt have so that just makes it harder to get. I've been trying for awhile now and cant do anything without harming the poor screen.

I need a safe way to get it off.
so any auggestions? It sounds easy but it int >.<

anything will be alot of help ^^

Thanks!!

2happy Re: screen protecter Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:33 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

so its stuck on like a sticker?

maybe some kind of goo-be-gone chemical that wont damage the screen or ds to unstick it?

or am i totally confused o3o

http://www.sweetcharm.net

3happy Re: screen protecter Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:38 pm

ThisGuy

ThisGuy
Pokémon Champion
Pokémon Champion

Why do you want the screen protector off? Is it just bubbly, or do you not like it in general? Also, are you sure the bottom one has a protector on it and isn't just a screen?

4happy Re: screen protecter Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:09 pm

TheBarry<3

TheBarry<3
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

lol thisguy im that not dumb. Its very bubbly, and its all messed up ( hard to explain) I just want it off, ive gone without a screen protecter before and it be alright. So yea, I just dont like it there in general.

btw clover nice idea, ill see what i can do

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum