The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Old Games?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Old Games? Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:14 am

Jenrya Miku

Jenrya Miku
Team Galactic
Team Galactic

Heey guys @_@

So, uh, recently i've had the urge to want to play the old Pokemon games,(I'm talking gameboy. like yellow, blue, etc) but I'm having trouble finding them.
Does anyone know where I can buy them? Any stores? (PLEASE don't say ebay/amazon >_>)
Oh and where you can buy a gameboy sp/advance? (I had one but i lost mine)
Sorry if my typing is off and not too much info, its 12am right now and i am sleeeepy. x_x
thanks~<3

2happy Re: Old Games? Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:19 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

gamestop usually has some old games. Try there! or, if you have a local buy/sell/trade game store, they'd probably have something as well.

Good luck to ya!

((when in doubt, try a rom/emulator..its free but technically illigal! *gasp*)) Though I think its ok if you own the game yourself..I don't know it gets kinda tricky and you risk getting a virus if you download from a bad site.

http://www.sweetcharm.net

3happy Re: Old Games? Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:27 pm

Esp

Esp
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Miku, you can find some at GameStop and a place I know of called GameSwap, which even has SNES games. So try those two places if you have them near you. Hope I helped. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum